What's new

Something that SERIOUSLY bothers me...

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
Any of that recorded?
I wish someone did but it will be a lost memory now soon:(
All of them were super good but everyone was watching inj top 8 aha.
Cyrax vs Kitana played at the highest lvl.
The footsies played in our matchups so gdlk.
Why must mk9 die!!! aha

if you can't see how WW is top tier you clearly don't know how to play her

First off I'd like to thank you for assuming that my skill level is low. It is in fact not, thanks almost entirely to Foxygrampa but also other members of the WW forums.

Wonder Woman is a great counter to Superman, in my opinion. She completely shuts down his projectile game thanks to mobility and air DG. She certainly has some great dirt, particularly her corner game (OTG divepunch, F3 overhead crossups, easy meterless SS combos), but also her B2-df1, her b113 string, an invincible wakeup that leads to a full combo into another mixup, and her overall crossup/mixup potential in general. She arguably requires the least amount of meter in comparison to most of the cast, since she really only needs it for d12 tiara MB conversions, clashes, MB interactables, or f3/b3 MBs. She is certainly a solid all-around character that has everything one could want from a character in this game- besides competitive zoning or a teleport.

She is, however, not in the top five, which many people have alluded to in the past. Her dirt is most certainly dirty, that's why I main the character. But the "REAL TOP FIVE" has waaaaay dirtier stuff.