What's new

Tech Some RMS pressure

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
I don't want to say that it'd be easy with a hitbox, but it would be a lot easier with a hitbox. Or at least easier to get the full +9 or +10 from b22 RMSC.
Trying to grind this out each day in training mode, still getting punched into space from the bat cave by Superman....I'll get there tho!

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
A good idea would be to pick Deathstroke/Lex Luthor in training mode and set their reversal attacks to sword flip/corp charge, which are respectively 7 and 6 frame moves. Thats the best way of knowing which RMS pressure strings have the most frame advantage. Awesome find/execution as usual!
Just now I tried reversal attacks with deathstroke and lex, doesn't work against flash, rms is safe only in this way:

1. b22, rms, d12, rms.
2. b22, rms, d2, rms.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Trying to grind this out each day in training mode, still getting punched into space from the bat cave by Superman....I'll get there tho!
I don't think you can do anything to superman if he can reversal super. If you do the cancel perfectly and are at +9 and try to do like d1d2 or 112 or 21 (all of these are 9f or faster), his super is so fast that it will armor through the first hit and grab you before the second comes out.

I'm not 100% certain about this, but I think if superman has super loaded up, you basically can't press buttons against him even if you're at plus frames.

Against normal, non-armored stuff, I am able to do b22 RMSC, 21 or 112 or d1d2 or d2 against 6f reversals (corps charge, sword spin) and stuff them (or trade if I'm a bit off).

BoricuaHeat

I don't think you can do anything to superman if he can reversal super. If you do the cancel perfectly and are at +9 and try to do like d1d2 or 112 or 21 (all of these are 9f or faster), his super is so fast that it will armor through the first hit and grab you before the second comes out.

I'm not 100% certain about this, but I think if superman has super loaded up, you basically can't press buttons against him even if you're at plus frames.

Against normal, non-armored stuff, I am able to do b22 RMSC, 21 or 112 or d1d2 or d2 against 6f reversals (corps charge, sword spin) and stuff them (or trade if I'm a bit off).
Hmm, I am gonna have rethink my frame data tests now thanks to superman. Thanks for the info Hit, I will make you a pizza for this.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
Hmm, I am gonna have rethink my frame data tests now thanks to superman. Thanks for the info Hit, I will make you a pizza for this.
what you could try to do to confirm what I'm saying is use superman yourself, record Flash doing 112 or something that leaves him at plus a lot of frames on hit over and over, and then try to mash super. You might have to be in the corner so Flash doesn't get pushed away after his string.

BoricuaHeat

what you could try to do to confirm what I'm saying is use superman yourself, record Flash doing 112 or something that leaves him at plus a lot of frames on hit over and over, and then try to mash super. You might have to be in the corner so Flash doesn't get pushed away after his string.
Will do, be back with my results later tonight.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
DoctrineDark the only problem is once you get a hit with this, you essentially give up an opportunity for 61% combos from b22, and 58% from d1. also d1d2 RMSC isn't advantage on block, nor is d2 RMSC. but i saw your stuff with b22 RMSC in a combo and amma start using that for my midscreen BnB's :)

It's just a gimmick, just like doing d1d2 ~ f2 in a ro. We all doing it for gimmick.

Also, doing RMSc also means for our opponents : 6f charge/slide/AA charge. RMS f1 MB can land 30% and lot of people respect that.
How many time did we d1,d2, RMS running cancel pressure by accident ? How many time did it work ? ;p

Back dash are strong in this game. RMS punish it. So why not integrate it in our pressure ? :eek:

SaJa

FH_FenriR
very good stuff, RMS after hard knockdown's are very useful. i may start using them more cuz of that song doe O.O

Yeah, I've noticed from my own experience and Scar's games videos (the only guy abusing it) that most of people does respect the RMS stance because of the 3 options you've got (charge, air charge, slide, cancel for bait, sonic pound) so from there you have a free close to close rushdown (d1d2, f2, grabs, NJK, cancel for bait).

That's why lot of people don't even poke d1d2 RMSc by accident lol.