What's new

So, what do you think Kiefer Sutherland is actually doing on MK:X?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
To be fair I haven't played any of the most recent splinter cell games, I honestly don't even know if they're still making them or not lol I do remember playing a Splinter Cell multiplayer a long time ago and having a ton of fun. Love sneaking up on opponents :D
Watch splinter cell: Blacklist gameplay on youtube, then tell me something.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I doubt he is the announcer, mkf30 is a better announcer than him for sure.
Lol thanks, i've never done official announcing but with youtube projects, etc.

Lol didnt realize people remembered thanks guys :)

Keifer im guessing shinnok's voice or narrator for story or endings.

Last edited:

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Guys, SERIOUSLY, as good and legendary the Shao Kahn voice is it needs to stop...
It's been 21 years since MK2 introduced the deep Shao Kahn voice and it's time for a change.
At least to me. I really think Sutherland will be either the narrator or a character.

9_Lives

Noob
I think Shinkydink nailed it. Probably marketing purposes. I'd say my fist assumption was that he would voice Stryker, instantly bumping him to B tier, but there's no telling how much of the cast is coming back. 10 won't be a homage to UMK3 like 9 was, so I expect some new faces.
Alan Tudyk voiced Green Arrow and look how that turned out, lol. .. .. :(

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
@TelekineticBeing Idk but I want those telekenitic powers too, shit I can use them when I get stuck in traffic I can enter a person's mind and make them get out of my way or crash.

PuLs4r

Noob
If Stryker returns it's jack Bauer.or he is a new char but can see him being part of marketing and all that Shizz

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Listen to this interview with Mr. Ritchie. It's a great interview, and he explains a lot about his situation, and his career in the gaming industry. @ZAQ @MKillBill either of you guys ever hear this interview?

From his wikipedia page.

Mr. Ritchie was the greatest announcer MK ever had. I wish NRS could find someone just as good. The current announcer is not to my liking. I'm assuming Kiefer Sutherland is doing the voice over story parts of the story mode.

It amazes me that Shao Khan's voice comes out of Steve Ritchie. I would never have guessed by the way he sounds normally.

http://www.pinrepair.com/topcast/topcast_32.mp3
Haven't seen this yet. I'll watch after work

MKF30

Hello, what do you want to know exactly? Cause I have about 10 voice acting videos on youtube or voice vids between myself and working with swoozie lol.

Ok, I take it you want the MK announcer ones. So I'll give you the ones where I either impersonate MK announcer, do him in two projects. The TYM contest on here months ago and when I worked with Bleed's mugen MK 1 HD project, I offered to do my help and he accepted.

:)

Last edited:

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I think that he is voicing a male vampire character. it makes sense as we should have had a male vampire in mkda instead of mavado. It would be a new character and a reference to kiefers character from the lost boys like rain was a reference to prince.

MKF30

@MKF30 yes I was looking for the announcer stuff. Thanks for the links, will give them a listen later this evening.
Sure, hope you enjoy. Turn up the volume on the MK HD one, bleed didn't make it booming like the games usually do with the Round One Fight. But thanks!