What's new

So i guess that second stream for WNF was a flop.

Crathen

Death is my business
I think the community and top players want the glitchy stuff like corner invisible wall dash out and it's honestly reasonable to want that kind of stuff , the buffer on the d motion being endless and stuff.

Some are very open about it because they want fixes and they want it before the support for this game runs out.

Also balance as the top 5 are dang redicolous compared to the bottom 5 , it's a lot to ask but FGs players are hard to satisfy.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Honestly, a lot of this community really needs to play some non NRS fighting games.

Every fighting game has there weird quarks and glitches, this isn't an NRS specific problem.

No one ever drops a game because of glitches, if they did, no one would have anything to play.
Except Tekken. More people should play Tekken.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Dare I say if this community were as boring as Tekken's Injustice would have been dead in July

I strongly feel the #1 reason we have #s if because the community itself, not the game and that will only last so long. The game has problems honestly and those problems are unfixable imo or wont be fixed.

The day after the patch, i will test them and if they are still there Ill make a video informing everyone so everyone can abuse the problems.

These type of problems i speak of happen when you have engineers who dont know dick about fighting games coding the game.

Corner Dash glitch is ridiculous for starters and is unacceptable
Does this affect your love for MK9 as well? Because it was kind of the same situation, maybe worse at the start.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Does this affect your love for MK9 as well? Because it was kind of the same situation, maybe worse at the start.

MK was definitely worse lol.

IT was a lot glitcher, and some characters were really fucked.

Injustice only seems worse right now because its easier to play then MK, and anyone and there mother can pick up Superman and dominate with him.

Well I do find the game boring, and not sure if the patch will fix the problems I have, it should at the very least even things out.

Crathen

Death is my business

MK9 didn't have many fucked up left corners , yes there were a few game breaking glitches but they were banned because easily spottable , there were stages that lagged.

When Mk9 dropped this community was ( and still is ) young and couldn't notice the problems and glitches within the game , the only point i see in Injustice is a little better balance from the scratch but there is still so much to improve , interactables hitboxes , tracking , 2 hits for 40% when MB f3 even recovery on whiff if we want to be nitpicky.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Pathetic
I'm preety sure you all done exactly the same thing with mk9
'Ow sub-zero, even if i knew everything about the matchup he'd still be overly broken and win with ease'
Was this same stuff not said when Scorpion 'broke the mechanics of the game'
You guys are the ones that tell me KF is top 5. el ow el

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Pathetic
'Ow sub-zero, even if i knew everything about the matchup he'd still be overly broken and win with ease'
She is top 5. Your problem is that you are probably trying to actually use strategy and tech with her, when all you really have to do is go into auto pilot mode with her. Just like 90% of the other characters in the game. What's the point of trying to find tech/set ups ect, when being very basic and straight forward is just as rewarding?

haketh

Noob
If a character makes you stop supporting a game you like and stop supporting your scene I question whether you truly care or not. If MVC2 could survive the two years where everyone was playing MSP before it opened back up due to people finding Thrax and Matrix people in this scene should be able to deal with Supes and BA especially seeing how NRS patches the game a ton.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
You're able to determine that based on incomplete patch notes for a few characters? awesome.

Can everyone please stop killing the game with their pessimism.

Oh it won't die, not for a at least another year.

Despite the pessimism, a lot of people do actually really enjoy the game for what it is, and like the style, and the patch will only make it better for them.

haketh

Noob
Honestly, a lot of this community really needs to play some non NRS fighting games.

Every fighting game has there weird quarks and glitches, this isn't an NRS specific problem.

No one ever drops a game because of glitches, if they did, no one would have anything to play.
Except Tekken. More people should play Tekken.
For real, the sad thing is I know some of the people bitching the fucking most have been playing games as long as I have and they still have this year one mentality. Fuck a ton of you guys are older than me and act like damn children when it comes to maintaining a community.

And niggas need to stop with this pot calling the kettle black shit with the Tekken community. You're doing the same shit people did with MK9 that really didn't help shit and looking like jilted lovers. Fuck, you all should wanna be like the Tekken community, even if the scene isn't the biggest the players show up to play and don't trash their game like alot of the top players for NRS games do. Damn.

The damage that was done at evo (aka the superman show) is not repairable. Our game looks like a joke to most people.
You know what you do? Don't fucking worry about them. The people who thought the game looked like a joke would think the game looks like a joke anyway.

How is 100 people preregistering for a game at a brand-new tournament in a non-major city bad numbers?

Sometimes I feel like people are just making any attempt they can to throw sour milk on a good situation.
Yeah, people bitching about 100+ at a new major are fucking insane.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Pathetic
Sub-Zero was never this much of a problem. Outside of scrubs complaining and Johnny Cage players I never heard this talk about him being broken.

Scorpion did need to be adjusted.

....and lastly stop with the KF downplaying its disgusting. You don't know what you're talking about. Just because characters are nerfed doesn't mean they end up being terrible. Kabal Cyrax Cage and Kung Lao all got nerfed multiple times and look how they ended up.

Do you know what I would have done to have a safe launching slide, a parry that works on pokes, great mobility, an air dash, and zoning tools that break armor.

It's not even her slide that's an issue it's her parry. Yes I mad.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
She is top 5. Your problem is that you are probably trying to actually use strategy and tech with her, when all you really have to do is go into auto pilot mode with her. Just like 90% of the other characters in the game. What's the point of trying to find tech/set ups ect, when being very basic and straight forward is just as rewarding?
If basic and straight forward strategies are what's beating everyone then isn't everyone just bad
No she is not top 5, she has no mix-up, she has no normals. All you need to do is respect slide and d1 slide, and counterpoke and if you get ice parryed big deal its a fighting game its not foolproof

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Sub-Zero was never this much of a problem. Outside of scrubs complaining and Johnny Cage players I never heard this talk about him being broken.

Scorpion did need to be adjusted.

....and lastly stop with the KF downplaying its disgusting. You don't know what you're talking about. Just because characters are nerfed doesn't mean they end up being terrible. Kabal Cyrax Cage and Kung Lao all got nerfed multiple times and look how they ended up.

Do you know what I would have done to have a safe launching slide, a parry that works on pokes, great mobility, an air dash, and zoning tools that break armor.

It's not even her slide that's an issue it's her parry. Yes I mad.
She has a parry because she doesn't have pokes. If you want your poke to be a 40% combo punish because your oppenant pressed nothing please tell me

haketh

Noob
If basic and straight forward strategies are what's beating everyone then isn't everyone just bad
No she is not top 5, she has no mix-up, she has no normals. All you need to do is respect slide and d1 slide, and counterpoke and if you get ice parryed big deal its a fighting game its not foolproof
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up
>No Mix up

You don't play this character at all do you. You have a 18 frame low, a 19 frame overhead, and a 21 frame advancing low on top of a parry and ways to constantly restand. Shut yo looking like two busted ass Maccaroon's ass up.