What's new

So i guess that second stream for WNF was a flop.

still <3 the game but i stopped playing for now until the patch drops. playing the new skullgirls and *gasp* dabbling in non fighting games until then

im sure a lot of people are doing the same thing. also didnt the wnf stream not have commentary? who wants to wathc that

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut

I've heard you mention GL's minigun a couple times saying how its registered as a normal rather than a projectile.
Could you tell me what's the difference between the two?
Standing 1 = normal
Special move/projectile = mini gun

Kinda retarded when Bane Lvl 3 says "invincible to projectiles" yet mini gun because game reads it as a normal (again examples standing 1,2,3 etc) stops bane charge

Another issue w this:

Wake ups that are projectiles are not have frames of invincibility so lighting and mini gun being considered normals have it

This is stupid

NightwingDayZero

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Standing 1 = normal
Special move/projectile = mini gun

Kinda retarded when Bane Lvl 3 says "invincible to projectiles" yet mini gun because game reads it as a normal (again examples standing 1,2,3 etc) stops bane charge

Another issue w this:

Wake ups that are projectiles are not have frames of invincibility so lighting and mini gun being considered normals have it

This is stupid

NightwingDayZero
I know lol this makes me laugh because Cyborg's sonic disruptor counts as a projectile and thus gets blown up. Under stable why...but when compared to lighting? Kinda silly.

The things that get me are the back to block counting as a back command. (I get this all the time with Zod F2 :X)

But also jump attacks change the input windows for commands depending on whether they are blocked or hit. Like j2 1 2 attack commands get all kinds of fucked. (the 1 gets lost, and near inter-actables jump in 1 2 combos become super sensitive and make it easier to trigger the interact able still.

I cant change the timing of the command because I am not sure if they will get hit or block. Kinda sucks

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I know lol this makes me laugh because Cyborg's sonic disruptor counts as a projectile and thus gets blown up. Under stable why...but when compared to lighting? Kinda silly.

The things that get me are the back to block counting as a back command. (I get this all the time with Zod F2 :X)

But also jump attacks change the input windows for commands depending on whether they are blocked or hit. Like j2 1 2 attack commands get all kinds of fucked. (the 1 gets lost, and near inter-actables jump in 1 2 combos become super sensitive and make it easier to trigger the interact able still.

I cant change the timing of the command because I am not sure if they will get hit or block. Kinda sucks
^yep its garbage. if you dial in your ground string from a jump in it wont come out properly if they block the jump in. extremely dumb design
Completely agree

I've lost so many inputs landing ji1 to 213 and only standing 1 comes out