What's new

General/Other Sinestro R.I.P. 2013-He never was allowed to live

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Shady will you live to this hype?

Say yes please, it's all I have left ;___;
Just join the Liu Kang army ;)
...Seriously though, we need help against Kenshi's.
In fact, does Pig use CSZ, or some shit (I dunno, I'm not in the MK community, leave me alone)? Why didn't you use Liu Kang:confused:?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
In fact, does Pig use CSZ, or some shit (I dunno, I'm not in the MK community, leave me alone)? Why didn't you use Liu Kang:confused:?
Liu Kang has no class.

Noob throws fucking hugs for Christ's sakes.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Liu Kang has no class.

Noob throws fucking hugs for Christ's sakes.
But Liu Kang has loops, and fits perfectly with the Snoop Dog tekken song, gameplay wise. Think about about.

Plus, look at where Noob is on the tier list. I have no fucking idea where he's at, but it's probably lower than Liu Kang.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
But Liu Kang has loops, and fits perfectly with the Snoop Dog tekken song, gameplay wise. Think about about.

Plus, look at where Noob is on the tier list. I have no fucking idea where he's at, but it's probably lower than Liu Kang.
I used him since day 1 of MK9 so it's hard to drop him at this point.

THROWS. FUCKING. HUGS. THO

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I used kenshi, freddy, mileena, sonya and csz was a red headed step child
Stryker won a Major
Digimon won a tournament with Sheeva

Case closed.
stryker won a match

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
"Thinking" is nothing. It actually happened. So YOU can gtfo, bro.

Match or tourney. He got a win in a highly matched atmosphere (for its time).

<3 bring it on.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Nobody said anything about thinking brah.

But you're right Stryker is totally viable and winning a tournament at a time where footsies didn't exist means something. I look forward to Espio winning EVO with Bird Stryker tech.

Casselman

Also: LockUpYourBones
Nobody said anything about thinking brah.
rrright.
In 2011 when people THOUGHT CSZ was good?

But you're right Stryker is totally viable and winning a tournament at a time where footsies didn't exist means something. I look forward to Espio winning EVO with Bird Stryker tech.
Footsies existed but weren't being properly utilized. Players having an expendable toolset (being used or not) with equal opportunities and one coming out on top, is a victory. You can cry circumstance all you want. Makes no difference to me, BRO.