What's new

Shang Tsung Fight Night Scrolls - April 18th, Who got one and is going?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Alright been hoping to see you guys again will love to come, maybe @FOREVER KING amd @THTB would like to make the trip again? Timing is perfect as i just bought a new car just for event traveling lol
I might do it again! I'd just have to see if I can get those days off.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
What if I show up with my own scroll!!!! *sarcasm for the not so humorous/super serious*

To clarify for everyone, there is an invite-only tourney happening at the event, but there will also be an "open" Mortal Kombat X tournament...more details coming soon!
If we attend can we watch the invite only tourney in person and play casuals in off time?

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Will not be attending,as I was never invited.
/QUOTE]
I got top 8 at final rnd..... where mine? Lmao
because we know GGA hates me.
Not cool enough for a scroll.
See you guys there though.

and i didnt get one...its probably because im black
Is anyone else curious how they knew everyone's street address? :eek:!

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Do you know what would be sick. If the tournaments invites high level players from different communities (capcom/ marvel/ tekken) and make each community represent a realm. Like nrs players will represent earth realm and capcom out world. Then duke it out in mortal kombat!

pherleece

Woolay
damn 60 invites went out! My mom called me today to tell me I had a weird looking package and I asked her if it was from Chicago or Shang and she said no. The dream was dead lol

@GGA HAN my fiance says she wants to fly me out there for this as a wedding gift and even though I denied the gift since money is tight, she's the type to just buy my ticket anyway. In case this happens I may need some help with hotel arrangements.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
It would be awesome to receive one!!!! But if not, I know I'll recover one sooner or later if the trend stays alive and well!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This tournament will be the only thing that will get me to turn off MKX. Actually, nah...I can play and stream this on my iPad. I hope everyone can make it that was invited.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Who all will be coming up friday? Im booking my hotel for fri sat then come back to ohio sunday hopefully that fits with everything.