What's new

Shang Tsung Fight Night Scrolls - April 18th, Who got one and is going?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I received this special invitation today and I'm wondering who all received one as well and is going? I'm going to look into making plans for this early next week to see if I can make it. I wanted to thank whoever had the awesome idea to put this together because it's innovative and a great concept that has the ability to go viral which will bring a lot of hype for the event.

Known scrolls:
Pig
Tony T
Detroit
Ect McFly (his facebook post)
Reo
Chris G
MIT
DJT
Jamessmk
Forever king
PND Ketchup (their facebook post)
PND Mustard
Who else?

Again I'm gonna make special effort to attend to match the special effort that went into the invitation and planning. Could be a great way to kick off MKX and where else would I wanna be that week other than Chicago?

scrolls.jpg

Thanks to @GGA Fill Pops for the additional photo
edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ

I received this special invitation today and I'm wondering who all received one as well and is going ?

I'm going to look into making plans for this early next week to see if I can make it.

I wanted to thank whoever had the awesome idea to put this together because it's innovative and a great concept that has the ability to go viral which will bring a lot of hype for the event.

Known scrolls
Pig
Tony T
Detroit
Ect McFly
Reo
Chris G
MIT
DJT

Who else?

Again I'm gonna make special effort to attend to match the special effort that went into the invitation and planning. Could be a great way to kick off MKX and where else would I wanna be that week other than Chicago ?

"Still in the mail" :)
@EGP Wonder_Chef
I will unfortunately not be attending this circle jerk, as I was never invited.

Peace,

Pablo Chicon.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
60?

I think I'd fall right outside that number :(
Seems like all MK9 top players / contributers.
A couple of 9th places wasn't enough

I wonder if Noobe / Gross got one?

Spletty

Grandmaster
i didn't get one obviously (LOL) but i wanna buy one from whoever made them. these are so sick, i wanna mat, frame, and hang one.