What's new

SCR challonge brackets

jamessmk

I am your god
You know me guys, I love the EGP guys but what special ED kid made the brackets. For starters why would REO reg while working in NY. I mean I know he is good but even Reo is not that good. NY players in same pools even though they ain't there. Pig and Imaginary Reo no buys really.. I guess this is the future HOME FIELD advantage bracket making.. Let the explaining commence..

Buy to Brady who ain't there?
Reo no buy not there?
Pig to play no buy?
DJT to play no buy?
MIT to play no buy?
16bit to play no buy?

Please please explain.. disprove me right and show why this is not an embarrassing community

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
You know me guys, I love the EGP guys but what special ED kid made the brackets. For starters why would REO reg while working in NY. I mean I know he is good but even Reo is not that good. NY players in same pools even though they ain't there. Pig and Imaginary Reo no buys really.. I guess this is the future HOME FIELD advantage bracket making.. Let the explaining commence..

Buy to Brady who ain't there?
Reo no buy not there?
Pig to player no buy?

Please please explain.. disprove me right and show why this is not an embarrassing community

It all started with lies lol. Everyone told the EGP guys REO and Brady were registering at the door and were confirmed so they made the bracket off that. The rest I can't explain.

jamessmk

I am your god
Me, pboard, wonder chef, killa solid and red reaper are all EGP too and we don't get byes today. If anything its us who are screwed cause we're taking eachother all out after we get past our first match.
Your right you guys LOOK like the sacrificial wolves. Just saying.. Buys are random.. Damn I learn something new everyday. I always thought that top players usually guest were supposed to get them to avoid, first round massacres. Oh well.. I also found it ironic that a certain run back match was made round 2, with one player getting a buy, the other top player having first round match, but was never slated to even be there. And as far as tyrant thinking people shit on the west coast as players. That just ain't true. Myself and any I associate with has never said you guys are free. So I do t know where you get that from, in fact I have always praised your guys performances. Again I am cool with this whole thing just saying a good way to kill our scene is to have people talk for you guys to explain shit away that should not be talking or have knowledge of the new format call "HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE bracketing"