What's new

SCR challonge brackets

CRUM

Noob
Fuck it, I love this. Let the animals of SCR battle each other in pools. I'm sick of top players constantly being catered to. Very excited to see the chaos that ensues with two brackets loaded with some of the best players in the country. You guys have to remember, a BYE means shit in these pools. Because if you get a BYE and you have to play REO in round three, you best believe that you are going to work your ass off. LETS GO SCR!!

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Some really good set up matches to look forward to. Evantabes vs flawed in pool 1. Pboard and DJT as a second round match is crazy. King hippo vs Pig is a second round possible. I predict wound and pig will also meet up for that runback. In pool 2 MIT and Detroit are dangerously close which is AWESOME. 16 bit vs Ferocity aka Test Your Might could be an upset in the making as well. Test your might is a prominent online kabal. So ready for this to begin. Anyway i gotta back Pig to win this one.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
You guys have to remember Denzell, MIT, and REO all registered at the door. They weren't seeded which is why this tournament is gonna be nuts, but I think seeding takes away from who the better players are.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
From what Krayzie told me, Pool 1 will be played on the EGP stream at 12 Pacific today, and Pool 2 will be tomorrow.
cool, looks like 4 pools on 2 brackets, so I guess they'll do the first 2 pools on the first bracket today, and then the other 2 on the last bracket tomorrow?

Looks like Tom Brady has a good chance at top 8. The only really threatening player on his side of the bracket is XBlades, and it's widely known that XBlades has trouble with Sub Zero.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
You guys have to remember Denzell, MIT, and REO all registered at the door. They weren't seeded which is why this tournament is gonna be nuts, but I think seeding takes away from who the better players are.

The #1 ranked MK player walks into the door of a major and is unseeded... #bananas

Oh, that C88DAB guy is actually Dab? Didn't realize that. That does change things.
its widely regarded that liu beats sub 6-4 also... i think its possibly 7-3... hes got tough matches there... 2 solid lius and dab is very capable with lao kabal jax and johnny cage all of which are good picks against sub... sevens ermac is very tricky especially if uve never played him also

albeit in the corner sub his a different ninja altogether and we all know how much fun liu has with his back to the corner

its widely regarded that liu beats sub 6-4 also... i think its possibly 7-3... hes got tough matches there... 2 solid lius and dab is very capable with lao kabal jax and johnny cage all of which are good picks against sub... sevens ermac is very tricky especially if uve never played him also

albeit in the corner sub his a different ninja altogether and we all know how much fun liu has with his back to the corner
I agree Liu Kang beats Sub Zero. XBlades has always had it as 6-4 in Sub's favor though. He just isn't comfortable with the matchup.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Man, this tournament is going to be a blast -- I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. And there will also be huge ratings impacts from it, given who's playing.. I can't wait :D