What's new

SanfordKelly Joins the World of Injustice: Gods Among Us!

Gruff757

The Gruff
This place is so immature. I now pray the FGC goes nowhere. I hope it just remains filled with a bunch of "real life" losers who's only claim to fame is...getting "props" on a fighting game website. Why must there be so much negativity over...nothing? The overreacting of this article is simply too much. 3 pages of hate, really?
i suggest you place this over your anus for a moment
-hands a slab of steel-

gewdlurk

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
If sanford thought he was salty at NLBC playing AE this guy is gunna blow some gaskets in this game for sure.

Sonson21

Noob
Sanford was my favorite player back in the MVC2 era and Wonder Woman is my main so I would love to see him play both her and this game. However I have little faith that he actually will play it. No disrespect but he's a lot of talk and no action now days.

He still goes on about how he will step up his game in Marvel but that hasn't come to fruition. So lets see if this is just empty twitter words.

If people can't see why this stuff is important for this game and for NRS, they are fools. I don't know much about AE or the SF community, but I know Sanford is a top player. When top players start doing stuff, other people tend to follow. At the very least, it makes people give Injustice a second thought when they see that Sanford is playing. If he actually plays it.

It would be like Tom Brady, REO, CD jr, etc all saying that Injustice is trash and they are sticking to MK. Whether you like it or not, it affects how the game is perceived.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
If people can't see why this stuff is important for this game and for NRS, they are fools. I don't know much about AE or the SF community, but I know Sanford is a top player. When top players start doing stuff, other people tend to follow. At the very least, it makes people give Injustice a second thought when they see that Sanford is playing. If he actually plays it.

It would be like Tom Brady, REO, CD jr, etc all saying that Injustice is trash and they are sticking to MK. Whether you like it or not, it affects how the game is perceived.

you're bringing too much important to these people.

If you like a game, play it because you like it.
Not because someone else does.

you're bringing too much important to these people.

If you like a game, play it because you like it.
Not because someone else does.
Its human nature bud. It doesn't matter what it is, that's just the way people think. That's why companies use stars for endorsements.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Its human nature bud. It doesn't matter what it is, that's just the way people think. That's why companies use stars for endorsements.

so you're gonna op to be a companies' ho? Human nature is conditioned by environment. If you sell out, then the trend will spread. It shows weak character. You don't work for the company, you work for yourself or your suppose to.

BarryWhite

Banned
Brady is an emo joke, last I saw, REO is busy being a troll posting under gqh73kfkieqw32 or something and lol CD jr.

You might have had a point if you had said Daigo, Justin Wong and Chris G but I doubt anyone is going to be that influenced by the people you mentioned.

Brady is an emo joke, last I saw, REO is busy being a troll posting under gqh73kfkieqw32 or something and lol CD jr.

You might have had a point if you had said Daigo, Justin Wong and Chris G but I doubt anyone is going to be that influenced by the people you mentioned.
And you're wrong. Plain and simple. People listen to the opinions of these individuals whether you believe it or not.

I hope Sanford bodies everyone.

BarryWhite

Banned
And you're wrong. Plain and simple. People listen to the opinions of these individuals whether you believe it or not.

I hope Sanford bodies everyone.
Pasting 'You are wrong' at people when you are the one who has said something wrong doesn't change things around.

If you opened your eyes and bothered to read the threads on this site you would see that.

You really don't have a clue if you think people here are that influenced by the people you mentioned. You only have to see how often those people are put on blast to know that.

Look at the recent thread about CD Jr and see how people talk about him. No one here is going to think any less of Injustice if he says he doesn't like it. They will just mock him and say he can't handle it. No one is going to stop playing.

You admitted in the post above you have no clue about the AE and SF community. It's obvious you couldn't name 3 tournaments Sanford has won or placed highly at without looking it up on Google.

If you don't have a clue about something then you shouldn't post about it. It's pretty clear you don't have a clue about this community either.

And Brady, REO and CD Jr may be well known in this community but to suggest they are as highly thought of as Daigo, Wong and Chris G in other communities is just ignorant.

Pasting 'You are wrong' at people when you are the one who has said something wrong doesn't change things around.

If you opened your eyes and bothered to read the threads on this site you would see that.

You really don't have a clue if you think people here are that influenced by the people you mentioned. You only have to see how often those people are put on blast to know that.

Look at the recent thread about CD Jr and see how people talk about him. No one here is going to think any less of Injustice if he says he doesn't like it. They will just mock him and say he can't handle it. No one is going to stop playing.

You admitted in the post above you have no clue about the AE and SF community. It's obvious you couldn't name 3 tournaments Sanford has won or placed highly at without looking it up on Google.

If you don't have a clue about something then you shouldn't post about it. It's pretty clear you don't have a clue about this community either.

And Brady, REO and CD Jr may be well known in this community but to suggest they are as highly thought of as Daigo, Wong and Chris G in other communities is just ignorant.
I don't know shit about AE but I know who Sanford Kelly is and I could point him out if I saw him. That's the whole point. You're an idiot and I have no problem saying it. The only reason people are put "on blast" is because people give a fuck. You don't see random online scrubs being put on blast and getting threads made talking about them do you?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I don't know shit about AE but I know who Sanford Kelly is and I could point him out if I saw him. That's the whole point. You're an idiot and I have no problem saying it. The only reason people are put "on blast" is because people give a fuck. You don't see random online scrubs being put on blast and getting threads made talking about them do you?
#Muffinmuggers

BarryWhite

Banned
No one is an idiot for pointing out you can't even read what is on this very site. I'm pretty sure that makes you the idiot. If you opened your eyes you would see quite clearly people aren't affected by what these people say. You're being ignorant to the extreme.

The simple fact is, no one here is going to give up Injustice because CD jr says he doesn't like it. Nothing you say can change that.

People give a fuck? Are you tripping? Did you even read the recent thread about CD Jr getting back into Injustice with a new main?

The whole thread is full of people saying they don't give a fuck and they don't care and he's stupid. That's how much people give a fuck about him. In other words, they don't. They have spelled it out for you yet you're here trying to say the exact opposite.

You're talking total garbage and if you opened your eyes for 5 minutes you'd see that, as everyone else can.