What's new

SanfordKelly Joins the World of Injustice: Gods Among Us!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Thinking about getting this tweeter thing so I can be front page cool too
roooofl

Won't work unless you're from the Northeast.
Selective Memory Chef must have forgotten the whole FCHamp/JWong/PR Rog IGAU frontpage debacle (and the multitude of Storms articles of tweets and interviews that accompanied it) around the launch of Injustice.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
"Starting to give a damn about IGAU maybe. Serious training starts tomorrow possibly. #yoloswagtwerkyikinamolly"
Am I doing it right?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
roooofl

Selective Memory Chef must have forgotten the whole FCHamp/JWong/PR Rog IGAU frontpage debacle (and the multitude of Storms articles of tweets and interviews that accompanied it) around the launch of Injustice.
just sayin, when is the last time we had a front page article about a tweet from a west coast player?

how many times have we had front page articles about tweets from east coast players since then?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
just sayin, when is the last time we had a front page article about a tweet from a west coast player?

how many times have we had front page articles about tweets from east coast players since then?
Or the smattering of Ohio-based articles about PL's tweets (because as the great Wonder Chef once said, Ohio is closer to Chicago than NY).

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I think he realized that his ranking in SF4 has peaked and that he will never be able to beat the top guys at a tourney so he wants to try a new game now.
Lol, what? He's pretty much the top Sagat in the country.

The funny thing about this video is that when super dropped and sagat did NO damage and was considered terrible, LI joe dropped him in a heart beat for dudley and sanford stayed with sagat and still won all the locals with him.

BTW I don't consider this news, why is this here??

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Guys! Guys! this just in.....The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin shall be picking up Injustice!!! The Rock shall play batman while Stone Cold plays GL!! Front page this shiz now!!!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yes, he is a great player. His Sagat is awesome.

He isn't gonna be beating the top guys anytime soon.
In all honesty, I don't think many people are actually going to be beating Infiltration, Xian, and a few others all that much. Doesn't make Sanford, or others not top players.

It's the same as it is in Injustice...there's a host of players that don't really win, yet are still considered top players.

In all honesty, I don't think many people are actually going to be beating Infiltration, Xian, and a few others all that much. Doesn't make Sanford, or others not top players.

It's the same as it is in Injustice...there's a host of players that don't really win, yet are still considered top players.
Yes, I agree with you 100%. Sanford is a GREAT sf4 player, but my point was that I think he knows that he can put SF4 on the side for awhile and comeback to it months down the road and still be at the same level. So if that is true, why not take some time and learn a new game. He knows he isn't going to be beating Daigo, Infiltraition, Xian, Sako, etc, etc.....so might as well put SF4 aside for a few months and try to become great at another game.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
GREAT point... why don't I see every one of these as front page updates?
Because they happen every week?

Crimson writes an article on one every week.

West Coast have been bitches lately. Not like crimson or blake is paid to write these articles, one day late and people jump on them.

This place is so immature. I now pray the FGC goes nowhere. I hope it just remains filled with a bunch of "real life" losers who's only claim to fame is...getting "props" on a fighting game website. Why must there be so much negativity over...nothing? The overreacting of this article is simply too much. 3 pages of hate, really?