What's new

RM_Nubcakes wins ILAB V: What's A Plus Frame? (plus tournament footage!)

RM Nubcakes

On the grind again
Thanks a lot for the kind words guys, I appreciate it a lot :)

Honestly it seems like 5-5 cant say 6-4 due to interactibles that come into play. Anyways vggs to everyone very close matches all around. I wish i could of done better but it happens. See you guys again in the next event :)
I think this MU is still slightly in AM's favor, mainly because AM gets to take fewer risks in the neutral and out-damages NW. You played extremely well in those 2 matches against my AM, but in retrospect, I also didn't help myself at all by taking more risks and playing more aggressively than I needed to. I know we had that little runback during casuals and I noticed that when I played patiently anywhere from fullscreen to right outside your staff range (aka safe FTD range) you really have to take a risk if you want to open me up.

Btw this KayKnow dude apparently loves to rag on me even though I don't know him, lol...that, coupled with some small observations, leads me to believe that this is Limbo's new account lol.

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
Thanks a lot for the kind words guys, I appreciate it a lot :)

I think this MU is still slightly in AM's favor, mainly because AM gets to take fewer risks in the neutral and out-damages NW. You played extremely well in those 2 matches against my AM, but in retrospect, I also didn't help myself at all by taking more risks and playing more aggressively than I needed to. I know we had that little runback during casuals and I noticed that when I played patiently anywhere from fullscreen to right outside your staff range (aka safe FTD range) you really have to take a risk if you want to open me up.

Btw this KayKnow dude apparently loves to rag on me even though I don't know him, lol...that, coupled with some small observations, leads me to believe that this is Limbo's new account lol.
The casuals after got me annoyed since im
not used to the ps2 pad after putting time into the ps4 pad to finslly get used to it lol. We need to run a long set. Offline though with both the am vs nw. And the nw vs bm mus. :)

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Thanks man, I tried my best as you know my stream is very new, so am I to streaming and such.

Also, thanks to the players that were at the tournament that cheered me up when my stream didn't have that many viewers/followers, you're all right, with time I'll get there :) Thanks again.
Sorry but I honestly didn't know you were the streamer, I always thought it was on Chef's channel. I'll follow though.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Sorry but I honestly didn't know you were the streamer, I always thought it was on Chef's channel. I'll follow though.
Thanks, it will be greatly appreciated. And yeah, I'm trying to make my stream grow, hopefully someday I'll have as many viewers/followers as Chef and other big streamers here.

E

Eldriken

@Dja_Homies, come the 23rd or so of this month, we'll be able to play Injustice on the PS4. I'll be on it far more often than I am my 360/PS3. Prepare yourself!

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
My favorite part of the tourney had to be the offstream matches, specifically Slayer vs Nubs. Slayer was laying down his traited Superman corner pressure then big-dick Nubs just throws out the rawest, not- even-MB- B3 you've ever seen in your life and clips him for game.

I was like "ayy lmao" and Slayer went on a huge rant about how Nubs was a scrub and was hella emo for a while lol
Aww man! I love when Nubs wins with thee most randomest sh*t.