What's new

RM_Nubcakes wins ILAB V: What's A Plus Frame? (plus tournament footage!)

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)

Highlights:

-Tournament took place this past Saturday 31st.
-The SoCal ILAB tournament sees the darkest day so far with a complete top tier domination
-Krayzie has warned that he's done with CW and that everyone should be ready for MMH in 2 weeks
-There were some ride problems that saw our most successful streamer not being able to attend
-I had never seen Shazzy play, but I did see his many threats on posts before, he showed he can back it all up!! Well done.

LBC Champion: RM_Nubcakes(BM, AM)
Runner up: Shazzy(SM, MMH)
3rd: MF Slayer(WW, AM)
4th: oNe87_DJA(NW)
5th: EGP Krayzie(Grundy, CW)
6th: Airvidal(GL, Ares)

Format:
http://challonge.com/ILABfive

Losers Finals:

Grand Finals:

There is a full hour of more fun casuals after the tournament so be sure to check it out! Skip to 2:48:00
http://www.twitch.tv/airvidal/b/618880510

Follow our Twitch Channel:
www.twitch.tv/airvidal

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel:

www.youtube.com/airvidal

Hope you guys enjoyed, see you next time!!

@The BOSS
@RM GamerBlake
@Goldy
@CrimsonShadow
@STORMS
Tournament winner was Aquaman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Good stuff Shazzy! You should play Batman next time. :D
Also you predicted that they would use Aquaman against you lol.

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
So DJA's nightwing bodied Nubcakes Aquaman..... maybe @EMPR_MURK has apoint about the NW vs AM MU
Honestly it seems like 5-5 cant say 6-4 due to interactibles that come into play. Anyways vggs to everyone very close matches all around. I wish i could of done better but it happens. See you guys again in the next event :)

Airvidal

Great tournament and stream guys! and GRATS TO MAH BOI @RM Nubcakes
Thanks man, I tried my best as you know my stream is very new, so am I to streaming and such.

Also, thanks to the players that were at the tournament that cheered me up when my stream didn't have that many viewers/followers, you're all right, with time I'll get there :) Thanks again.

Airvidal

Next ILAB should be called "Why you swinging???"
Nice suggestion, but we already have the next's ILAB name. We will for sure save it for a future one though, all suggestions are welcome :)

Question though: Swinging in what sense? xD

E

Eldriken

i wouldve won this tourney free but offline keeps holding me back. Nubs is so lucky that we weren't playing online, where it actually matters

Oh, also Slayer played Superman vs dja, me offstream and got rekt btw @Airvidal
Haha. I love you. =P

KayyKnow

Young, Black and handsome
Honestly it seems like 5-5 cant say 6-4 due to interactibles that come into play. Anyways vggs to everyone very close matches all around. I wish i could of done better but it happens. See you guys again in the next event :)
Yea might be true, your just a better player than Nubcakes I can see that.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
My favorite part of the tourney had to be the offstream matches, specifically Slayer vs Nubs. Slayer was laying down his traited Superman corner pressure then big-dick Nubs just throws out the rawest, not- even-MB- B3 you've ever seen in your life and clips him for game.

I was like "ayy lmao" and Slayer went on a huge rant about how Nubs was a scrub and was hella emo for a while lol