What's new

Rising Thunder (Alpha) Discussion & Matchmaking Thread

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Edge is crazy dumb right now. I think his only weaknesses are needing a DP to anti air, lack of range on normals, low damage.

He does everything else though. Glad I picked him up and talos
Nah they toned him down with the latest patch. His new projectile special is OK in some matches but I have to revert to the previous one (which they made negative on block instead of neutral) in some matches.

If you use the new move you'll find yourself regularly in cooldown for all 3 specials, which kindda sucks.

Also a lot of characters outrange him.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Nah they toned him down with the latest patch. His new projectile special is OK in some matches but I have to revert to the previous one (which they made negative on block instead of neutral) in some matches.

If you use the new move you'll find yourself regularly in cooldown for all 3 specials, which kindda sucks.

Also a lot of characters outrange him.
Meh being negative but still safe is fine. KA and get that pressure anyways. He just has to stop pressure now. Still overall a great character.

Not that he just beats everyone but he is pretty damn good.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Dauntless is so fun in this game. But please god let me see the opponents meter at least my overhead is never free so I would like to make at least an educated risk reward rather than lets see if he wakes up DP this time lol.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I think that was out a while ago. Pretty cool that it's being updated. Is it official?

I haven't played this game in forever. KA and the speed kept spoiling it for me.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I think that was out a while ago. Pretty cool that it's being updated. Is it official?

I haven't played this game in forever. KA and the speed kept spoiling it for me.
KA spoiled it for me TBH. Too much pressure to handle without a proper training mode to learn how to get out of it.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
KA spoiled it for me TBH. Too much pressure to handle without a proper training mode to learn how to get out of it.
Before it was plus. Last time I checked they made it safe yet you couldn't pressure. Then they just tweaked it around to make it easier to get a LP off so people stop pressing buttons after DPxxKA.

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I might be wrong but as of a bit ago it was just open beta. Sign up and and grt accepted. Dunno if they've changed it though