What's new

General/Other - Bo' Rai Cho Return Of The Druken Fist: The Official Bo' Rai Cho PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
Multi-punches like takeda, Kung Lao (grab) Liu Lang (FF)

I think bo has a string.
Well, Takeda's bf2, KL's grab and LK's windmill punch are MK X only specials/grab.
But KL's divekick or LK's Flying kick is a visit card for those 2 characters (just like KL's Spin and LK's bicycle kick).

Robbie Rage

Friend to the Reptiles
Considering we don't have too much time left before March 1st, I'd say it's a real safe bet that Bo's Kombat Kast will happen this week, followed by Alien the week after. If anything other than this happens, I will be extremely shocked.

Oh man, I forgot there were already Bo' threads open. Our drunken master is back! The hype and discussion should be as plentiful as the booze.

Anyway, I'm hereby pledging myself to this character. Whether he be completely broken or complete ass. I KNOW that his cast will be this week. Very excited to see what he can do.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
If MK were really going back to its roots, we would have Tony Jaa and Yuri Boyka clones right now...
Also, Michael Jai White...
...and Jason Statham...

We kind of already have Donnie Yen, since Kung Lao has warped into Ip Man.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
so it's knockdown and not a restand

plus, i've heard about the dialogue... does anyone have that recorded? or Gif?

skater11

The saltiest
On Chasing the Cup Bo did his barf move and it knockdowns, and then he did his XRay as linking the combo which hits grounded opponents.
Is that what it was?? I literally flipped to the channel as they were on bo rai cho and glanced at this move being done. But my first thought was "oh the vomit is part of the xray".

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Is that what it was?? I literally flipped to the channel as they were on bo rai cho and glanced at this move being done. But my first thought was "oh the vomit is part of the xray".
It could have been that too actually. could've been that if you touch the vomit you get KD into XRay'd. Like parry-ish type of properties. Makes sense. I thought it might be separate because in the KP2 trailer he has an EX forward barf that KD so I was thinking that might be the standard version.

I'm fairly certain that the barf is what started the X-Ray. Hopefully the footage is put online soon so that we can examine it further. I barely had time to register that Bo' was on the screen before they were showing off Alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.