What's new

General/Other - Reptile REPTILE PATCH 8-31-2015 DISCUSSION

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Hey guys... whats a reliable midscreen combo that doesn't lose too much damage vs the bnb with the njp? Cause that shit ain't happening. And I could do MK9 reptile njp combos with ease.

I'm thinking F41 ex invis F412 elbow dash F412 swipe for 33%

Gravelands

Cory, Trevor, smokes. Let's go.
Hey guys... whats a reliable midscreen combo that doesn't lose too much damage vs the bnb with the njp? Cause that shit ain't happening. And I could do MK9 reptile njp combos with ease.

Isn't F412xxRep Dash -> 21 -> F412xxslide 34%? And that's no meter.

If not, the combo I was utilizing prior was 34-36% and that was F41xxEX Klawswipe -> NJP -> 21 -> F412xxslide. Same amount of meter for more % damage. If you're looking for combos specifically utilizing EX invis, then disregard what I said.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Isn't F412xxRep Dash -> 21 -> F412xxslide 34%? And that's no meter.

If not, the combo I was utilizing prior was 34-36% and that was F41xxEX Klawswipe -> NJP -> 21 -> F412xxslide. Same amount of meter for more % damage. If you're looking for combos specifically utilizing EX invis, then disregard what I said.
Yeah looking for Ex Invis so when my combo is done, I'm already invis.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
Any1 got any decent combos that end in ex spit yet?

As for 2 bars midscreen, I go for 41 exInvis 41 exInvis 412 bf2 21 412 bf2, I do bf2 at the end so that I'm right on top of them when the get up & I'm still invisible so I can bait the wake up or just go all out attack.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

21 is still very viable if you're going for 10/10 rule.

F412 xx Elbow Dash, 21, Run, F412 xx Slide

huh

Noob
OK guys, now I hand tested it all. These should be the correct numbers:

f412 (0) swipe - a true blockstring with swipe, 1 frame gap with pounce
f41 (12) swipe
f4 (0) swipe - a true blockstring with swipe, 1 frame gap with pounce

4 ~ swipe - no gaps swipe nor pounce

34 (2) swipe
3 (3) swipe
b3 (12) swipe
f3 (2) swipe

f21 (2) swipe
f2 (5) swipe

212 (2) swipe
21 (6) swipe
2 (12) swipe

14 (13) swipe
12 (5) swipe
1 (12) swipe

b1d4 (14) swipe

d3 (16) swipe
d4 (14) swipe
d1 (15) swipe

Gaps in () for canceling into swipe. For pounce add 1 frame to the gap.

I tested it against several moves, increasing startup untill the string was hit or traded.
Just let me know if you find any error.

@THTB @4x4lo8o @RM Cossner @Milkman @OFIDYAN @Circus @G4S J360 @G4S Killin Natzees @RapZiLLa54 @Fraud Blank @Wam-Zlay @JHCRANE 14

I edited my op in page 4 also.

Last edited:

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Was finally able to play with the new reptile buffs.. Holy shit this character is a completely new beast.. He is scary now

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Also I got this glitch where I would do f412 mb invis on block and sometimes the mb invis animation would activate but he wouldn't go invisible. This happen to anyone else ?

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
Also I got this glitch where I would do f412 mb invis on block and sometimes the mb invis animation would activate but he wouldn't go invisible. This happen to anyone else ?
Nope, but I also don't care for that if you do EX invisible you can't do the 1+3 MB in the F21 string.