What's new

Match Footage - Reptile Reptile Match Videos

Rasssta48

" I would test your skill"
My matches from GRIMREAPERS MKXL PS4 TOURNAMENT:
I feel like...I start playing a little against Mitsu, looking for brutality lol and pay for it unfortunately) never play with strong opponents especially Scorp and JC players)

st9rm

viennality.com
Seriously? That sucks :/ There was no issue with him being in top 8 before, shame to see it go down that way
yes, because esl just recently started checking the competitors id's, at least when it came to the top8 players
i do have a lot of respect as a player from him, don't get me wrong
just probably didn't go as planned, due to not following the rules :/

Themata94

They're comin' outta the Goddamn walls!
yes, because esl just recently started checking the competitors id's, at least when it came to the top8 players
i do have a lot of respect as a player from him, don't get me wrong
just probably didn't go as planned, due to not following the rules :/
Thanks for clarifying the situation man! They may have only just started checking, but they knew from the beginning that players like SonicFox, Dragon etc (especially apparent with the reaction to Dragon reporting another player for being underage after losing) were underage but let it rock due to their high placings and Fox being the reigning champion in MK.

I'm fairly sure issue only arose with Dragon after his incident since he hasn't appeared in a while in ESL but it was still common knowledge that he was 17 as were a few other placing players throughout the leagues. If exceptions have been made for some top players there surely couldn't be too much issue with making it for more.

Just my thoughts on it, still looking forward to seeing you play Mantis and know he's itching to take it after the last time you guys played!

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I have proved my insolence to all the players i've fought in ESL.Their opportunities to gain points were taken because of me cheating which i'm terribly sorry for. Both ESL season 2 & 3 :/
I wonder what will happen since you already have 130 points in the challenger league and 250$ in prizes...maybe ESL will distribute both to the people you beat?

Btw you are very good Stunner, you will surely prove yourself again after you become 18

Rasssta48

" I would test your skill"
WiseM0nkey, most people do it not because someone did mistakes, but for disbalance their opponents mentally. That was not my game and i actually have my hands down but what happens next it is what this video about.)))

Last edited:

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Dude get out, if this is the most recent games we played then that was the worst connection we've played lol. I had to just leave because it was terrible :p

Also my Hollywood isn't as strong as my Brawler/Spec Ops I don't think.

Also I'm terribad lol.
it wasnt that good but it wasnt that bad either until it got reaaaaaally bad lol...

anyways your Hollywood gives me a lot more trouble than the other too.. maybe it's because i can outzone you against Brawler / Spec ops, and not so much against Hollywood.

i made poor mistakes as well, dont worry breh :p