What's new

Match Footage - Reptile Reptile Match Videos

Rasssta48

" I would test your skill"
Thx man, i try to master every three variation, Deceptive is the best, but in some matchups i feel more comfortable in Noxious, and i like to play Nimble against characters who can not do anything against regular Basilisk activation.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Fantastic!

I've been wanting to make this thread for a while now but my videos don't want to upload for some reason. Going to try a different means later today.

Either way, now I can steal everyone's tech. :joker:

Xx-TGODPRINCE-Xx

New Patch!!!
Fantastic!

I've been wanting to make this thread for a while now but my videos don't want to upload for some reason. Going to try a different means later today.

Either way, now I can steal everyone's tech. :joker:
Milky Situation and Honeybee have alot of matches on Honeybee's youtube. They both play reptile, one more than the other lol!

TamedLizard

Buff George
Milky Situation and Honeybee have alot of matches on Honeybee's youtube. They both play reptile, one more than the other lol!
Yeah I played Milky a while back. His Rep is something else. Haven't seen much of HoneyBee's though. Aside from him using Reptile for a few matches on a local stream.

I'll have to check that out.

Rasssta48

played against @stosn (GG´s mate :) ) FT10 today (2 games are actually missing, because i forgot to press the record button ;D). Sometimes i do little bit yolo stuff lol, i have to work on that :D

Part 1 :

Part 2 :
Nice set man, equal fight but something happened to you closer to the end and you lose, good games anyway.
Stosn a good player from my country btw, and his high-tech not yet ready.

TamedLizard

Buff George

As promised, here's another. This one is a couple of matches against a fellow Uprise clan member @topper2ath (formidable Ermac bruh). Comment and critique always welcome. Won't improve without it!

Last edited:

Rasssta48

As promised, here's another. This one is a couple of matches against a fellow Uprise clan member @topper2ath (formidable Ermac bruh). Comment and critique always welcome. Won't improve without it!
Here is major tip for you:
Learn to hitconfirm strings, you do the same thing everytime no matter on hit or on block, like f412 force ball, if u see that opponent eat overhead u need to hitconferm it into elbow dash for 30%, or force ball in the corner if u like, if opponent blocks just end it with safe swipe(db2) for more chip and meter build or just do f412, but be ready to continue it with slide or d3... in the corner for extra damage if opponent eats last hit of the string. Same thing about f211+3, on hit u take a grab, on block u stay safe with -4(but never do things like f21slide), and in Deceptive you really dont need it because more effectively just f21EXsteath for plus on block and about 33% of damage on hit for bar of meter.

I played a FT5 against @JLsmooth GGs my friend.

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Also Tagging some people who might be interested watching @MAN0 @countrypistol @llabslb
Nice set man, I hope you win next time:)

Last edited:

TamedLizard

Buff George
Here is major tip for you:
Learn to hitconfirm strings, you do the same thing everytime no matter on hit or on block, like f412 force ball, if u see that opponent eat overhead u need to hitconferm it into elbow dash for 30%, or force ball in the corner if u like, if opponent blocks just end it with safe swipe(db2) for more chip and meter build or just do f412, but be ready to continue it with slide or d3... in the corner for extra damage if opponent eats last hit of the string. Same thing about f211+3, on hit u take a grab, on block u stay safe with -4(but never do things like f21slide), and in Deceptive you really dont need it because more effectively just f21EXsteath for plus on block and about 33% of damage on hit for bar of meter.
Appreciate the feedback!

Yeah I definitely need more practice and discipline when it comes to hitconfirming. I'm so used to just finishing out whatever string I planned ahead of time. I know I can also play pretty recklessly sometimes lol. Thanks again for the tips. I'll try to work on that hitconfirming.

Rasssta48

Hello guys, just wanna not let this thread die, and share some of my online sets, there is some really good ones, please check them out, in all three videos i play with Deceptive:
First one is nice comeback against Kotal Kahn War God player, we play a long set, I dominate over him and try to leave, but he ask for last FT3, sooo...he tried well, but not enough for me:
Next one is intense FT5 against good Shaolin Kung Jin player, not lucky day for him:
And the last one is first matches from FT10 set against MoS Ermac player:
Hopes you watch, enjoy and find something interesting for you in these;)

Rasssta48

Hello guys, I want to share my yesterday ESL matches, CIS region:
Then in top8 I faced stosn's Jacqui and get raped badly) placed 5-8, 108 entrance.

Publings

The Pissed Off Reptilian™

Finally uploading videos haha some EO Beta gameplay for all of your reptilian eyes.
(Recorded back when I first picked up reptile)

Lemme know what you think! :)