What's new

REO Swept All MK Games @NEC

DeathTouch

Iceman
Congratulations REO.
IMO u are not Human. You Won MK2, Umk3, MK9 and MK9tag.

Hands down the greatest MK player of all time handsdown.
Everybody give REO his Props and become his Slaves. LOL

Edit : Reo used Kabal in umk3 and MK9 MK9 TAG
REO WINS Because He is a Great Player and Also he uses the Right Characters or should I say S+tier characters !

REO

Undead
Sorry im not good enough to win with low tiers and only win due to the characters I play. Good thing I didnt get to fight one Kabal in MK9 or one Mileena in Mk2. Lucky me. Anyway thanks to the players who actially think I have some form of skill.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I hate him so much, (In a good way.)

Great showing man, you'd better not believe the tier whore comments for a second, you seem to kick ass no matter who you use.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Until I get use of my laptop, im forced to post this from my PS Vita...so ill keep it short. REO is legit, top tier or not. His basic fundamentals, spacing, and use of combos are top notch and he deserves all the praise and accolades he worked his ass off to get this weekend.

DeathTouch

Iceman
Of course it is REO the player who wins but He is the Smart one using Kabal which makes it easier to win rather using CSZ.
I have not seen any other Kabal player make Kabal look so damn sexy. REO hands down the best rushdown NDC I've ever seen.

DeathTouch

Iceman
Sorry im not good enough to win with low tiers and only win due to the characters I play. Good thing I didnt get to fight one Kabal in MK9 or one Mileena in Mk2. Lucky me. Anyway thanks to the players who actially think I have some form of skill.
LOL
Your Skillset is no doubt of mine.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
REO is the face of Mortal Kombat. When he won UMK3 at Seasons Beatings. He became mr.mk