What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi Quan Chi's Second Fatality

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
That portal fatality looks sooo damn good. So good

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Was gonna say, variation specific fatalities? But then I didn't see those skeleton hands on his back... so probably not.

E

Eldriken

They are .jpg's. They're just too big I think. Limited by the amount of space that's available in the thread.
Click em you BUM!
:p
But the link doesn't have .jpg in it or you're not using the "Image" button for the picture. =P

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
But the link doesn't have .jpg in it or you're not using the "Image" button for the picture. =P
The link is a link to the imgur album and the images below were all posted using the image button.
*Spanish accent* You know NOTHING of posts!

E

Eldriken

The link is a link to the imgur album and the images below were all posted using the image button.
*Spanish accent* You know NOTHING of posts!
My laziness has screwed me! I'll click your damn link, but only because you're a swell guy. =P

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate

Looks like Shao Kahn's armor.
The jar in the left corner seems to have a body part reminiscent of D'Vorah's stinger like appendages.

The arena itself almost definitely looks like Netherrealm. Perhaps D'Vorah's betrayal to Kotal Kahn was giving her DNA to Shinnok or Quan Chi to make an insect army.

StevoSuprem0

You guys need figure out how to make gifs...

I'm curious to how this even begins.
Scrub question, but what do you used to make them? I have stuff on my computer at home, but I'm at work and this is the best I could do with what I got. Adding this to the OP though, so danka!

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Scrub question, but what do you used to make them? I have stuff on my computer at home, but I'm at work and this is the best I could do with what I got. Adding this to the OP though, so danka!
There are numerous websites that allow you to make gifs out of videos.

StevoSuprem0

There are numerous websites that allow you to make gifs out of videos.
Yeah but all the ones I tried did a pretty terrible job (really choppy, bad frame rates, etc), so I devised a way with my video editor that I have at home. That one looked pretty good, so I figured I'd ask.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Looking like he tosses them through the one portal but grabs their leg as they're flying through it so they get stuck halfway, then grabs their arm from the other portal and tugs at them from both ends as the portals close and cut them the fuck in half. In other words, holy shit what a sweet concept. Love this guy. WOO-fuckin-LAY.