What's new

Quan Chi & Kintaro Statues from Pop Culture Shock @ NYCC 2015

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
During this year's New York Comic-Con, which took place on October 6th - 9th there were some very interesting pieces on display. They included both Quan Chi and Kintaro statues by Pop Culture Shock collectibles. As would be expected by this retailer, these statues are complete with the utmost detail, but also come at a high price.

There are two videos below that showcase the statues in all of their glory.

quanstat.png

Credit: FDMK (additional photos)

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
would've supported MK merchandise if their MKX netcode wasn't ass.
1/4 scale is tall. would be a great trophy.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
pogse: what does the netcode have to do with art and merchandise that's clearly better then other fighters are offering?:rolleyes::confused: Besides, most games lag anyway SF4 for PS4 is horrible... lol if you think MK is bad.

At any rate, awesome bust.

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I don't main Quan but fuck is that awesome.

That Kotal War God statue almost got me, aaaalllmost got me...

If they put out an MKX Goro or Tremor statue though... fuck... I might crack...

Dark Emperor Liu with Dragon's Fire face paint would probably be an insta-buy, i'd find the money god damn it!

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
pogse: what does the netcode have to do with art and merchandise that's clearly better then other fighters are offering?:rolleyes::confused: Besides, most games lag anyway SF4 for PS4 is horrible... lol if you think MK is bad.

At any rate, awesome bust.
I love the game. really hate the netcode so I won't be putting any more money related to MKX.
I agree MKX statues are far better compared to SF IMO.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I love the game. really hate the netcode so I won't be putting any more money related to MKX.
I agree MKX statues are far better compared to SF IMO.
I hear ya but for me it's sometimes, I've also found my experience(as far as online) better on Xbox but that's from my experience. Though sadly all games will lag or slow down at times. I don't think it'll be perfected just playable or not you know?

But yeah I collect the figures some of them among other things MK related, these are nice but very pricey

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I would argue its weird to see him WITH the bat. Has been since the character reveal.
I can see that. I'm just terrified when he has the bat out, the vortex is unblock able online. I think the summoner variation looks awesome. The red eyes and shoulder things make him look even more sinister, it really adds to the effect.