What's new

General/Other - Predator Predator/Prey Skins and Predator leaked on Xbone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Is there any leaked footage of Predator in Very Hard? I see Predators that look very easy, or at least medium.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Predator 2 is hideously underrated. Danny Glover was an absolute boss and Bill Paxton as the lone ranger..... when he pulled out the golf ball on the train lol

The only good thing about AVP is the Predator vs Alien Queen battle at the end.

All the Predator films are good, including PredatorS.

How does the character look/play? Some people are saying he is the Lex of MK X. I hope that's not true, would be nice to come up with original move sets rather than carbon copies of MK 9 or IGAU characters.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
The only good thing about AVP is the Predator vs Alien Queen battle at the end.

All the Predator films are good, including PredatorS.

How does the character look/play? Some people are saying he is the Lex of MK X. I hope that's not true, would be nice to come up with original move sets rather than carbon copies of MK 9 or IGAU characters.
I think the only reason people are saying that is because he has similar trap mines that Lex had in his hunter variation. Otherwise, I think it stays true to the character from the movies.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Question--- so technically subzero would win this match up all day FREE right cause um.. how he gonna see him? lol

like on Subzero vs Predator intro-- subzero better not have a normal heat signature....
unbeakable undetectible, should be better than the mud

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Man, Microsoft has been leaking everything MKX early... NRS must be getting pissed!

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
@Mighty Durpyena my brother saw your tanya gameplay and wants to learn her tele air to ground juggles... do you have a thread or any tips for him to pick up tanya? id appreciate it. i dont have tanya experiance... btw awesome tanya gameplay[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
https://www.facebook.com/demonwhohuntstrophiesofmen/videos/881584271878068/?fref=nf

Did any of you notice that when it goes into first-person for his intro without his mask that it's all red instead of the normal infrared when his mask is on? I like the thought that went into this. Props, NRS. Now get rid of that stupid fucking Infrared Scorpion skin.
I think the Pred sees Infrared with mask off and when mask on he's seeing Thermal. Unless those are the same thing ;___;

lol
I think xray is out of place a bit. At least that funky jump seems somehow off, haha. Like it doesnt fit.

Everything looks ok except that jump land, haha. I hope that is not final xD.

They should have just added web for the end. Make it carry enemy all the way into the corner. And simply go through it, making blood cuts as it goes through.

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
I think it's dope, better a little over the top than boring, especially since his first fatality is booty. And the jump isn't bad predator is extremely athletic and would definitely use gravity to his advantage to land a killing blow

Status
Not open for further replies.