What's new

General/Other - Predator Predator/Prey Skins and Predator leaked on Xbone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
It comes from the 3rd film. Predators. There are 2 separate races of predators in that film.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
the blood is way bright for sure. hehe didn't take long for the word "normalized" to get thrown about :)

Fatalities are not impressive yeah. Other than that. Its looks really really good. Think just how they could have messed it up. Easely. His moves look fine, design is great. Tons of references for fans. So... Hopefully combat cast is next friday.

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
His second fatality is a mix between Mac's death and Dillon's death in the first movie. Especially Dillon, with the camera angles and everything.

spor

Lord Raiden, Khanum Mileena
I'm slightly disappointed but extremely hyped to play him. Any word on release date yet?

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Just announce Kombat Kast already, NRS! That Hunter Preddie looks like Wolf one, no? Instant love. Gotta see some whip dance and them laser traps, and them nets otherwise it's half the Pred. Half the Pred would still be better then no Pred at all. I dunno about that laugh though...

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
Looks pretty damn easy. If it doesn't start at 8 minutes, skip ahead.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
It comes from the 3rd film. Predators. There are 2 separate races of predators in that film.
Anything after the second predator film is irrelevant.

Predators was shit and a bad attempt at copying the original.

Avp? Dont even get me started..

Status
Not open for further replies.