What's new

Video/Tutorial - Predator Predator Kombat Kast Has Concluded! Gameplay Trailer Released

I cant see a video posted anywhere, am I the only one?? O_O

Just blank space where the vid is supposed to be lol

Yoaks

A spaceman
The cannon doesn't actually look as zoning heavy as I had originally hoped. It looks good and useful from what I've seen, but I doubt you'll be zoning anybody to death with it. Who knows, I could be wrong.
It looks to me that it'll be used more as a combo extender.

Sakishiro

Hunting season is open...
Liked the music in the new gameplay trailer but thought something was missing... Alan Silvestri music of course! Added the BGM "Truly Dead" from Predator 2 OST. Feels A LOT more epic now! Enjoy and play it loud! ;)

E

Eldriken

As excited as I am for Predator (I intend on using him about as much as I do Jacqui), I'm still more excited for Tremor.

I hope both Predator and Tremor are both really good characters. Y'know, not like Jason. :DOGE

Maybe it is just me, but I was SOOOO hyped pre MKX release for predator, but now after seeing his gameplay, he looks like an epic disappointment. NRS really dropped the ball and what could have been a zoners wet dream come true. The shoulder cannon looks mediocre and the absence of cyrax bombs/net as many had speculated...fail

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
Maybe it is just me, but I was SOOOO hyped pre MKX release for predator, but now after seeing his gameplay, he looks like an epic disappointment. NRS really dropped the ball and what could have been a zoners wet dream come true. The shoulder cannon looks mediocre and the absence of cyrax bombs/net as many had speculated...fail
You can shut your whore mouth cause you clearly dont understand how the race of predators fight.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
The shoulder cannon variant could have a 100% zoning dedication and it wouldn't matter, they would NEVER advertise it like that. The general fanbase is loud and stupid enough BEFORE they realize they might have to vs. a character that does more than run up -> 50/50.

Devoting a car on the hype train to show something that might add variety, nuance and match-up specific strategy to the game would cause a twitter riot.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
there better be a predator shoulder cannon variation......
oh yeah there is, allready konfirmed, its Hish-Qu-Ten and the blast can juggle for another string. damn straight awesome.... Hunter is setups, and Warrior is the old fashioned Wolf Pred Brawler style... ohh baby i love them all.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Quick question, on intros and in general, Can Predator Even See Sub Zero? i mean at least in Unbreakable he should not show up on intro cut scene?

when he covers himself in ice Unbreakable it should be like the mud ion the movies... think about it... and in general sub should have no heat signature through inferred and thermal vision. so Pred should be blind. i still think Pred would win because of his ever evolving tactics and dedication to hunt till the end, strength, and intelligence. but he definitely would be blind. some challenge that he would obviously overcome?