What's new

Video/Tutorial - Predator Predator Kombat Kast Has Concluded! Gameplay Trailer Released

Sakishiro

Hunting season is open...
I'm too excited, almost to the point where I'm not enjoying the game with anyone else because I just want to play as Predator.
I think I might have found my long lost brother, lol. I feel EXACTLY the same way! So looking forward discovering and sharing Pred tech with you man! And also @JTB123 and hopefully @Under_The_Mayo as well since he seems excited for Pred too. Let's all prepare ourselves for the upcoming hunts! >;D

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I think I might have found my long lost brother, lol. I feel EXACTLY the same way! So looking forward discovering and sharing Pred tech with you man! And also @JTB123 and hopefully @Under_The_Mayo as well since he seems excited for Pred too. Let's all prepare ourselves for the upcoming hunts! >;D
Believe me. I see it as a duty to play Predator. Barring some weird shit, you'll have the science on your side.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
The cannon doesn't actually look as zoning heavy as I had originally hoped. It looks good and useful from what I've seen, but I doubt you'll be zoning anybody to death with it. Who knows, I could be wrong.

Notez4

Noob
The cannon doesn't actually look as zoning heavy as I had originally hoped. It looks good and useful from what I've seen, but I doubt you'll be zoning anybody to death with it. Who knows, I could be wrong.
Yeah, noone will truly know until we get our hands on the frame data

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I really hope he gets staff attacks. New contender for best NJP incoming. if that recovery on laser might be similar to DS. It looks like horizontal is a high so that might be fun. Funny that ex invis seems worse than reptile's but tanya got a way better teleport than Raiden.

Edit:
0:26, that wall carry though.
That was one bar and slight stamina. That ex move seems similar to Kotal's aiir grab in the way it bounces. Imagine he gets Kotal damage!!!

EDIT2: Kinda hyped now. When they show off his variations I might get him or wait for tremor too. UGH

Last edited: