What's new

General/Other - Predator Predator confirmed part of Kombat Pack via Xbox.com

aldazo

Waiting for Havik

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I think the other two will be sektor and cyrax as well, but this is not yet confirmed (we only have a reference for yellow and red from one of the tweets)
Predator, Sektor and Cyrax in one bundle? :eek: That will fill the arcs of NRS in no time, geniuses!

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Fuck lore characters, once the guests drop not a single damn match should be anything besides Predator vs Jason, or Jason vs Predator, or Jason vs slightly different Jason, or Slightly different Predator vs Predator.

TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS IN ONE OF MY OTHER FAVORITE THINGS!? THE HYPE JUST FUCKING HIT ME.

IT'S LIKE BOON IS PERSONALLY JACKING ME OFF RIGHT NOW, THIS SHIT IS SO GOOD.

AAAAAAAAGH FUCKING PREDATOR, THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING THING.

SOMEBODY STOP THIS TRAIN I NEED TO GET OFF.

THESE EMOTIONS.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
If you would have told me this a month ago, I'd be the most hype person here...but I spent too much time hyping up Spawn in my head.

Oh well, Predator for top tier ;)

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I really was doubtful of the guests DLC, there are really few that could fit the MK world, and I'm glad they chose a right one. Everybody knows that Predator inspired Cyrax and Sektor, the same way Bruce Lee and VanDamme inspired Liu and Cage, so he definitely fits the game, thank god this is a reality! ;_;

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
do you know how hard it would be to fuck up predator in a fg? there's too many tools to utilize in this character for him to not be potential top tier. also he's dlc

day 1

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I doubt there will be any day 1 DLC playables besides Goro. They are working on them and will release them in waves in the coming months.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Btw, if Predator is in, then it could be possibe that the new leak is real, and these are the rest of the DLC:
Fujin, Tanya, Frost and Cyrax! I don't know you but that sounds good to me, I would prefer to see Noob, Smoke, Shang, Havik instead of Frost and Tanya but it's good overall.

Btw, if Predator is in, then it could be possibe that the new leak is real, and these are the rest of the DLC:
Fujin, Tanya, Frost and Cyrax! I don't know you but that sounds good to me, I would prefer to see Noob, Smoke, Shang, Havik instead of Frost and Tanya but it's good overall.
But there will only be 2 MK characters for DLC

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
So we traded off one ugly muthafucka (Baraka) for another one? The Fuck?

Would the game crash is there are two ugly muthafuckas in it or something?