What's new

General/Other - Predator Predator confirmed part of Kombat Pack via Xbox.com

rteruyas

Noob
I think the other two will be sektor and cyrax as well, but this is not yet confirmed (we only have a reference for yellow and red from one of the tweets)

Elder God

Power!
Predator will replace all cyborgs in MKX, because of this no Cyrax and others cyborgs, make sensem my dreads is best say Predator.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
I think the other two will be sektor and cyrax as well, but this is not yet confirmed (we only have a reference for yellow and red from one of the tweets)
There was no such reference. Boon repeatedly referenced ketchup and mustard wich are the names of 2 prominent players who post here on tym. You can safely say goodbye to your cyborg dreams.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
and his dialog will be.... click click click click click
Nah he can mimic the opponents. Gonna be awesome I bet. Damn we only got 2 mysteries left. Who will the returning characters be? Best bet is Reiko/fujin/frost.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
2 guest dlc is obnoxious imo. Jason and Predator? It's going to be weird playing a MK without either Sektor, Cyrax, or Smoke imo. I think they are the missing pieces to make the roster great.
I think Sektor Cyrax and Smoke will all be combined into one character with a variation for each of them.

I dont see how you make 3 unique Cyrax or Sektor variations. Do you give Cyrax missiles......? But it makes sense to have a cyborg character that has a variation representing all 3 Cyborgs. And itll satisfy people that wanted robo smoke in mk9.

Dark

Noob
I dont see how you make 3 unique Cyrax or Sektor variations.
It's really not difficult at all.

Both have plenty of tools at their disposal, but even if they didn't, they don't need to. Take Mileena, Kitana, Kano etc in MKX. None gain new powers, just different ways to use them. Mileena teleports in different ways, Kano uses more grappling and parrys. Kitana jumps on people and slices their neck.

Hell, reptile just has 3 traits as his variations, 2 of which he's never had in past games.