What's new

General/Other Pre-Evo Confirmation MMH Discussion Compilation Thread

maybe they didn't have the full injustice concept yet and they went with new 52 MMH. and they'll have both as costumes when he's a character.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
im hoping whoever they are the DLC get more than 1 costume, that was my biggest issue with MK9 DLC. no klassic Rain :(

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
maybe they didn't have the full injustice concept yet and they went with new 52 MMH. and they'll have both as costumes when he's a character.
im hoping whoever they are the DLC get more than 1 costume, that was my biggest issue with MK9 DLC. no klassic Rain :(
U know what else is cool? they didn't use his DCUO verion like Giganta and some others if i am not mistaken - the fact that they have made him a new 52 outfit sais a lot :D

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
So to answer why he isnt in his original costume answer is if they put him in it it would confirm his non playableness since it would mean they have taken his DCUO look

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
So to answer why he isnt in his original costume answer is if they put him in it it would confirm his non playableness since it would mean they have taken his DCUO look
yeah the fact that they redesigned him for the game means something

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
What is the source on the full body silhouettes? I really can't find them from any official source.
Well yeah - but that full body silhouette was even before we saw MMH in Injustice with those spikes so i don't know seems to much coincidence
And it's not like they havn't ever had anything that leaked :p

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I still can't believe he wasn't in the first cut and that they're making us pay for him. He was a founding member of the Justice League. This is the biggest #Injustice.
Likely didn't have time to finish him, or they saw an opportunity for easy money because would you really buy Killer Frost over MMH?

drift221

Shocking Your System
Likely didn't have time to finish him, or they saw an opportunity for easy money because would you really buy Killer Frost over MMH?
Honestly I would buy Frost as DLC over MMH because, the appeal of having an Ice character in a game that has a lack of one and has back to block, spells top tier and fun gameplay. To me its a better strategy to have a "Big Name" character to sell initial copies at $60 a pop, and the come with an Ice character as first DLC at $15.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Honestly I would buy Frost as DLC over MMH because, the appeal of having an Ice character in a game that has a lack of one and has back to block, spells top tier and fun gameplay. To me its a better strategy to have a "Big Name" character to sell initial copies at $60 a pop, and the come with an Ice character as first DLC at $15.
ice character means top tier? hmmm.....

also no, DLCs are $5 a piece, and a big name that would sell better undoubtedly than an obscure one is a better choice. Could be they saw no use for him in the story as well.

Have you guys not considered that they only gave one away? (third one) (which is the only one detailed)

Which is Martian Manhunter. The rest look exactly the same with no detail. They look like they're wearing suits.

NRS is just teasing us, obviously if they gave out the detailed silhouettes then we could tell who's who.