What's new

General/Other Pre-Evo Confirmation MMH Discussion Compilation Thread

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Penguin won't be DLC he is a stage transition - it's not like they can take him off that stage transition where he hits you or they ARE going to do that just to make him DLC.
MMH is not a strange transition but a simple character standing and flying as you play just like Doomsday.
MMH also has a complete new design from New 52 others normally were taken from other games like Giganta from DCUO, all those Bat characters taken from Arkham City. They could take MMH also from DCUO and just improve his look since DCUO is not big on graphics.

Plop

Noob
The silhouettes didn't mean shit with MK9 and I doubt they mean shit with this game.
Tht said, I think MMH is inevitable, just like Rain was in MK9

Hopefully we get another Batman villain too :D

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
The silhouettes didn't mean shit with MK9 and I doubt they mean shit with this game.
Tht said, I think MMH is inevitable, just like Rain was in MK9

Hopefully we get another Batman villain too :D
hmm actually they did - for example for Freddy :) so i do believe at least the first one is pretty much precise

Plop

Noob
hmm actually they did - for example for Freddy :) so i do believe at least the first one is pretty much precise
noooo the Freddy silhouette didn't resemble him at all. When it turned out to be him my jaw hit the floor and did a stage transition through the floorboards lol.
I think MMH is the Skarlet of this game though. By that I mean they've stuck him in that background to tease everyone cos it's so obvious he's gonna be DLC

Plop

Noob
On the topic of Penguin though, there's no hope in Hell...which depresses me to no end cos I wanted him in more than anyone.

noooo the Freddy silhouette didn't resemble him at all. When it turned out to be him my jaw hit the floor and did a stage transition through the floorboards lol.
I think MMH is the Skarlet of this game though. By that I mean they've stuck him in that background to tease everyone cos it's so obvious he's gonna be DLC
I would have actually would have said he's the Rain of the game since it seems everyone wants him and is willing to fork out an extra 5 bucks for him, like they did with Rain. I don't think he's gonna show up as often as Skarlet did in story mode, I think he's just gonna show up in a stage or two's background like Rain before being dowanloaded.

Then again I could be wrong and Power Girl is the "Rain" in this cause of how many people want her.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member

Just add a hat and claws (which they took out for obvious reasons) and it is Freddy - just like MMH - who doesn't have his cape and his sash :) (obvious reasons)
But anyways i see u also agree that he is bound to be DLC - so all is good - i don't think i have met someone who said he isn't though xD

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
this is very off topic but does anyone else think Deadshot might be one of the DLC characters? only reason i say this is because it seems pretty obvious Martian Manhunter is one, and the way MM is in the background on the Watchtower is the exact same with Deadshot in Strykers Island he just isnt flying and they both react to damage in the area the same way and they are the only background characters that are the same size as the playable ones, could be nothing but it could mean he's in too

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
this is very off topic but does anyone else think Deadshot might be one of the DLC characters? only reason i say this is because it seems pretty obvious Martian Manhunter is one, and the way MM is in the background on the Watchtower is the exact same with Deadshot in Strykers Island he just isnt flying and they both react to damage in the area the same way and they are the only background characters that are the same size as the playable ones, could be nothing but it could mean he's in too
maybe?? but the difference is that MMH is THE most demanded one, i haven't seen Deadshot as a demanded character, but we never know, personally i wouldn't care much if i have J'onn but i think many fans might rage and say that there were better characters they could put if they were gonna put a Deathstroke like character like Red Hood (you know how demanded he is)
and yeah size is pretty much interesting coz Parasite and Gorilla Grodd are both too big :x

Fred Marvel

maybe?? but the difference is that MMH is THE most demanded one, i haven't seen Deadshot as a demanded character, but we never know, personally i wouldn't care much if i have J'onn but i think many fans might rage and say that there were better characters they could put if they were gonna put a Deathstroke like character like Red Hood (you know how demanded he is)
and yeah size is pretty much interesting coz Parasite and Gorilla Grodd are both too big :x
yeah thats the big difference but im thinking maybe they wanted him in? and the next set of DLC they do will be more what fans wanted or something and personally i like Deadshot but i would MUCH rather have Red Hood and RH is also more requested but idk i just saw him in the battle arena after seeing MM and thought it was really similar

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
yeah thats the big difference but im thinking maybe they wanted him in? and the next set of DLC they do will be more what fans wanted or something and personally i like Deadshot but i would MUCH rather have Red Hood and RH is also more requested but idk i just saw him in the battle arena after seeing MM and thought it was really similar
well they could make Hugo Strange since he is also the same size and he is just walking there lol
but really though me too i'd rather see Red Hood... even though, again after i know J'onn is in i won't care much - i'll buy any DLC they throw at us :D
more characters would never hurt, but still hoping they do DLC based on Fan Votes like here on TYM - I am pretty much ok with the top 15 characters on the vote thread here (first being MMH of course)

Fred Marvel

well they could make Hugo Strange since he is also the same size and he is just walking there lol
but really though me too i'd rather see Red Hood... even though, again after i know J'onn is in i won't care much - i'll buy any DLC they throw at us :D
more characters would never hurt, but still hoping they do DLC based on Fan Votes like here on TYM - I am pretty much ok with the top 15 characters on the vote thread here (first being MMH of course)
lol Hugo strange is probably part of a S.T.A.R. Lab mission but yeah if Red Hood makes it ill die of happiness and i hope they do 1 or 2 from fan votes but not a complete set, some characters will get screwed if it just a popularity contest, plus Red Hood wouldnt make it :(

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
lol Hugo strange is probably part of a S.T.A.R. Lab mission but yeah if Red Hood makes it ill die of happiness and i hope they do 1 or 2 from fan votes but not a complete set, some characters will get screwed if it just a popularity contest, plus Red Hood wouldnt make it :(
he wouldn't win fan votes against J'onn, Lobo, Power Girl and Black Canary maybe but stil he is one of the most demanded characters

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
or Scarecrow, Zatanna, Ivy, Swamp Thing or Captain Cold
but yeah he's in the top like 12
u can cross scarecrow off that list though :D there is no way he is in now that he is a stage transition -
AND OMG I JUST PLAYED INJUSTICE AS WONDERWOMAN!! AWESOME!!! I still play like a total noob though - HYPE

Fred Marvel

u can cross scarecrow off that list though :D there is no way he is in now that he is a stage transition -
AND OMG I JUST PLAYED INJUSTICE AS WONDERWOMAN!! AWESOME!!! I still play like a total noob though - HYPE
true, i forgot about that haha 1 down like 5 more to go and Wonder Woman is waaaay better than i thought she was gonna be, Im Awesome with Batman though :)

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
true, i forgot about that haha 1 down like 5 more to go and Wonder Woman is waaaay better than i thought she was gonna be, Im Awesome with Batman though :)
i know right.... Wonderwoman was pretty badass!! all i need is to practice a little more...
Haven't played Bat and Lex yet

Aquaman V/S Black manta

Aquaman is beast period!!! no Defense needed
Idk if anyone brought this up yet or if its the right place to ask but does no one else think we should get alt skins for the DLC characters cause they seem to release the dlc but forget about the alt skins it happend in mk9 we didn't get skins for rain, kenshi ,freddy or skarlet? Sorry if post is in wrong place

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Idk if anyone brought this up yet or if its the right place to ask but does no one else think we should get alt skins for the DLC characters cause they seem to release the dlc but forget about the alt skins it happend in mk9 we didn't get skins for rain, kenshi ,freddy or skarlet? Sorry if post is in wrong place
actually it was brought up, and for example as for me i said that even if they give me J'onn with just 1 skin - i don't care - as long as i have him