What's new

Post your 100%+ Injustice Combos

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
Make sure you guys test the combos after the new patch in a few days to make sure they are still possible.
Heck, we might even be able to come up with some new ones! I know with all D2's getting buffed and Grundy's Walking Corpse getting buffed, I'm going to have some fun in the lab.

Also, did you take my video with the 118% and 132% off? I can't remember if you ever had it up, or if I just forgot to link it to you.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Heck, we might even be able to come up with some new ones! I know with all D2's getting buffed and Grundy's Walking Corpse getting buffed, I'm going to have some fun in the lab.

Also, did you take my video with the 118% and 132% off? I can't remember if you ever had it up, or if I just forgot to link it to you.
I took 2 videos off but I forget which ones, I had good reason though. One of them I think started with a non 100+% combo. The other one was maybe the transition one?

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
I took 2 videos off but I forget which ones, I had good reason though. One of them I think started with a non 100+% combo. The other one was maybe the transition one?
That's perfectly understandable. I just couldn't remember if I linked you or not. Oh well, be prepared for a video of nothing but 100% combos with patch 1.05 after I get off work tomorrow! :)

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
That's perfectly understandable. I just couldn't remember if I linked you or not. Oh well, be prepared for a video of nothing but 100% combos with patch 1.05 after I get off work tomorrow! :)
Try to include the ones I have posted up already in the video so the OP isn't crowded with Solomon videos.