What's new

Post your 100%+ Injustice Combos

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I know it's a bit early for this and not every combo has been found with each character but that's the point of this thread. Challenge yourself and try to find one with your main and alts. I will update this post with your videos so it will be easy to look through all of them. Good luck.

Rules
1. Traits are allowed
2. Use as much meter as you want (No unlimited)
3. Guaranteed interactables are allowed
4. Transitions are allowed
5. Supermove combos are allowed
6. Garaunteed resets are allowed
7. Tag me in your post so I can put up your video
8. Video has to be YouTube format
9. 100+ % Damage ONLY
10. If the combo isn't possible after patch inform me so I can remove it

SOLOMON GRUNDY

HARLEY QUINN

GREEN LANTERN

BANE

CATWOMAN

SCORPION

BATMAN

DEATHSTROKE

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
mine is stage specific. Metropolis street stage.

no trait =100%

very middle (default start)

JI2, B22, Tantrum 1, b3, JI2, JI2xxcar interactable, tantrum 1, b121, Super, f13, f13, 12xxPD. 100%

When i get home i'll upload it.

@k1nG_Qu1nN

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
mine is stage specific. Metropolis street stage.

no trait =100%

very middle (default start)

JI2, B22, Tantrum 1, b3, JI2, JI2xxcar interactable, tantrum 1, b121, Super, f13, f13, 12xxPD. 100%

When i get home i'll upload it.

@k1nG_Qu1nN
Very very very nice man. Would be epic if the first 100+ % combo on this thread was Harley.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
the interactable is UB and is not escapable. I have a couple more of these but i'll just troll you guys and say they are too hard.

Ramon

Heavenly Harley
yeah the count resets but it is UB.

Also... sorry but i'll just hold onto it for a little bit more time :)

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I would vote yes on this. Guaranteed resets or ones that hit like 99% of the time like Green Arrow's reset should count.
What is the difference between resets and guaranteed resets? The resets that I know are Scorp and Bats grappling hook meter burns. Which are very annoying and shouldn't be in this thread.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
What is the difference between resets and guaranteed resets? The resets that I know are Scorp and Bats grappling hook meter burns. Which are very annoying and shouldn't be in this thread.

Stuff like this, though this is just me trying some ones out back when it was initially discovered.

If you dont immeadiatly trait grab after a B1 and wait a split second, it resets and you get full throw damage.

On the subject of Grundy, I assume you will allow Power Chain or Initial Grave rot?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King

Stuff like this, though this is just me trying some ones out back when it was initially discovered.

If you dont immeadiatly trait grab after a B1 and wait a split second, it resets and you get full throw damage.

On the subject of Grundy, I assume you will allow Power Chain or Initial Grave rot?
Ok so that seems fine. I just don't want grappling hook MB resets. So how should I quote this in the rules? Power Chain and Grave Rot is fine.

ApertureBlack

Ok so that seems fine. I just don't want grappling hook MB resets. So how should I quote this in the rules? Power Chain and Grave Rot is fine.

I wouldnt really know, could you explain what you mean by a Grappling Hook MB reset from Batman?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I wouldnt really know, could you explain what you mean by a Grappling Hook MB reset from Batman?
Similar to Scorpions. Just rinse and repeating grappling hook MB combos till you get some insane damage and hits. Unless its not possible. I don't play Batman and I don't have the patches yet. No XBL.

ApertureBlack

Regardless, Over 100% combos already exist for Grundy, heck I just looked and you posted in the Grundy thread about combos and about 4 over 100%'s were directly above you lol.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Regardless, Over 100% combos already exist for Grundy, heck I just looked and you posted in the Grundy thread about combos and about 4 over 100%'s were directly above you lol.
Yeah I just don't want to take peoples videos without permission. Rather have them give me them on their own.