What's new

Question - Cutthroat POSSIBLE BUG: Tanya vs Kano 10-0?

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Sorry I gotta make a thread because I'm really unsure.

If Tanya lands shroud on Kano and Kano uses his EX dd3, he just loooooooses health like easily over 50%. Was it always like that?

Yeah this is 10-0 lol

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Sorry I gotta make a thread because I'm really unsure.

If Tanya lands shroud on Kano and Kano uses his EX dd3, he just loooooooses health like easily over 50%. Was it always like that?
What? Lol that can't be what it sounds like. If it is someone needs to be notified that there's another patch glitch.

Mitsuownes

Grandmaster of the Shirai-Ryu
Well, they fixed the grab and what is this?

Tested it, even if you block after the EX DD3, you will still lose about 70% when the Shroud is on you.

Pyromancer is getting better and better.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I can't seem to consistently replicate this. It happens if I mash dd3(ex) repeatedly after the shroud (he loses like 20% health).

ArmedCalf

X-ray gets rid of it. Save your bars folks!

Inputting a raw dd3 also gets rid of it

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
maybe they changed it for the same reason i thought of looking at kano lol

"hey, mb buff has armor and they made that super fast , i bet that is a epic wake up move now"
It sucks as a WU because the armor window is way too small. Better to use it on a read for armor purposes.

But man I am BEYOND pissed. They finally give him something to hold his own and nerf it to the ground. What's the point of doing a 41% 1 bar combo of I'm losing 15% damage??? To just take the loss and pressure post combo of turn it off and lose all pressure and the buff!!?? Wow. It's official. They hate Kano.

ArmedCalf

ALRIGHTY

So what happens is that Tanya's shroud adds 2% to self-damaging moves. In Kano's case, his buff now drains his health 0.50% to a total of 14% lost (I think). Shroud adds 2% onto that so it adds up to 70%. The only way to nullify it is to land an x-ray, use the buff again (raw dd3), or have Tanya hit you. It doesn't matter of you use a raw or EX dd3 while shrouded- you'll lose 70%

@SaltShaker
@Youphemism @ando1184

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
ALRIGHTY

So what happens is that Tanya's shroud adds 2% to self-damaging moves. In Kano's case, his buff now drains his health 0.50% to a total of 14% lost (I think). Shroud adds 2% onto that so it adds up to 70%. The only way to nullify it is to land an x-ray, use the buff again (raw dd3), or have Tanya hit you. It doesn't matter of you use a raw or EX dd3 while shrouded- you'll lose 70%

@SaltShaker
@Youphemism @ando1184
Yea this makes a lot of sense. The programming is what makes it happen for him to lose all the health.

Symbolic of what they think of Kano.