What's new

General/Other - Kenshi **Possessed & Kenjutsu Guides in OP** Pig's Home for all Kenshi

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
PIG looking at the combos you posted, it seems like Possesed isn't as combo heavy as Balanced/Kenjutsu because those two seem to do more dmg for less hits. Is that true?

Yoaks

A spaceman
I'm currently watching Fly's stream as I write this and Kenshis teleport seems to be safe? I'm not sure if it is or Fly just isnt punishing it? Or do you just react and aa him like Ravens teleport in trait?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm currently watching Fly's stream as I write this and Kenshis teleport seems to be safe? I'm not sure if it is or Fly just isnt punishing it? Or do you just react and aa him like Ravens teleport in trait?
Best way I can describe in short for now (I'll go in detail on a video soon and upload it 12am Tuesday) is this

When fighting against possessed the opponenet has to worry about this

1.b3 oh slam
2. B3 low slam
3. B1 oh slam
4. 421 low slam
5. 421 OH slam
6. 4d4 (overhead HKD)
7. 441 (0 on block into whatever )
8. B3 tele 2 option
9.b3 tele 4 option

B3 tele 2 pops up for a full combo
You can backdash it
5-6 frame normal hit him out of it
5-6 frame special it
Armor move it
However you have to be on point in doing so or you trade or are late

Tele 4 you can apparently only backdash, need to test more , but it leads to a 7% plant HKD and guess what the b3 guessing game starts again

B3 is a low and 0 on block and links and is an opener

Whackojack

Noob Saibot is BACK!
Hey guys! Used to main Noob Saibot in MK9, going hard with Kenshi this time around. Just threw together a quick Balanced Kenshi combo reference page that might make it a little easier for newer players to read his kombos. All Kombos on this list assume you are positioned on the Left.

Hope you all enjoy it!

P.S. I can't have a beard due to my job. "Must be clean shaven" is a requirement, so hopefully this makes up for that!

Edit: I'll be putting one together for Possessed tomorrow. If anyone has any background images they think would work well with that let me know :)

Last edited:
B3 tele 2 pops up for a full combo
You can backdash it
5-6 frame normal hit him out of it
5-6 frame special it
Armor move it
However you have to be on point in doing so or you trade or are late

Tele 4 you can apparently only backdash, need to test more , but it leads to a 7% plant HKD and guess what the b3 guessing game starts again

B3 is a low and 0 on block and links and is an opener
Sigh, how does this get past testing? That's ludicrous

Immortal

Blind justice....
Sigh, how does this get past testing? That's ludicrous
Not really, wait and see what other characters have in store, coz just from some quick testing, some of them got way more ludicrous moves and setups.

Time will tell how many of those will remain after Day 0 balance etc patch.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Not really, wait and see what other characters have in store, coz just from some quick testing, some of them got way more ludicrous moves and setups.

Time will tell how many of those will remain after Day 0 balance etc patch.
Yeah, Takeda can get 34% (1 bar I think was used) from 3/4 of the screen if he uses his long range overhead like dafuq