What's new

General/Other - Kenshi **Possessed & Kenjutsu Guides in OP** Pig's Home for all Kenshi

Don't have a full beard, so I can't main Kenshi... :(

But I just wanted to say that I respect the hell out of @Pig Of The Hut for being one of the few top players willing to share any tech and info he finds for his character once he gets his hands on the game.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
How do you view his teleport in his Possessed variation in terms of viable use/combo starting or extending etc. ?
Currently loving the teleport I'll explain tonight or tomorrow w a post about it

General strat b3 (low) into tele nj2 can be hit out if w 6 frame moves it seems but they have to be on their toes FOr it. Also they can read it or armor it

however nj4 coming out of tele has to be armored or backdashed or u gonna die son because you're planted and the whole guess happens again

Also run in full screen cancel run mid way to a OH demon, low demon, shoulder demon or tele nj2/4 or just keep running and pressure them

9_Lives

Noob
Someone needs to get a lot of kenshi pictures so we all don't have to use this one because this was the only viable one I could find :(
This hand in my image is a part of a Kenshi picture I cropped a long time ago. You can always try something like that. I should probably change mine. It's been a couple years, and I've never mained him. :confused:'

Pig Of The Hut

any potential rushdown strategies to catch the opponent off guard? i like to rush people down at seemingly random times to keep them on their toes, maybe get off a big combo etc.
Yes

Balanced is 50/50 rush and zone

Kenjitsu idk, I think this stance could end up being his best. Strong space control/good mix up options

Possessed: lmao idk I've found this wicked good strats w this stance. This stance is f ing fun lol. Tons of rush and zone

zHawken

Would you settle for me sausage?
SOMEONE GO START A CHANGE.ORG PETITION TO GET NRS TO PUT A BEARDED FACTION INTO THE GAME

but in all seriousness Kenshi looks to be the most stylistic in terms to the relationship between his variations and he does hella damage. All of us Kenshi mains should join the same faction and dominate all of the beardless peasants.

also my beard pic should be coming in soon!

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Just rewatched the character breakdown. Kenjutsu looks like it has some massive combo potential, and for a bar you can end in a standing reset.
If we find a viable way to create a 50/50 from this situation we may be able to create a vortex.
@Pig Of The Hut are there any low starters and overheads in this variation?

Pig Of The Hut

Just rewatched the character breakdown. Kenjutsu looks like it has some massive combo potential, and for a bar you can end in a standing reset.
If we find a viable way to create a 50/50 from this situation we may be able to create a vortex.
@Pig Of The Hut are there any low starters and overheads in this variation?
Yes

He loses his overhead special slash but he gains cool mix ups and an ermac ex lift like he had in MKD and MKD tele throw for a great ender and screen switcher

Df1 is an overhead sword special he can combo after w a bar linking an ex lift db4

Also I believe it's 332 mid mid low do u can mix up 33 OH special mentioned above

Also b2 is a OH sword swipe hit confirmable as well as f2

Pig Of The Hut

POSSESSED COMBOS POURING IN

Ji1 f32 ex DF4 JI2 b1 ex rk tele flurry demon
41% 16 hits HKD full screen ender

B3 ex db4 NJ2 JI2 (air) b1 ex rk tele demon 16 hits 36% 2 bars

B3 ex db4 nj2 ji2 b1 9 hits 32% 1 bar

B3 ex db4 nj2 ji b1 db2 (OKi tele setup)

Corner combo
Ji2 f32 ex df4 NJ2 JI3 f32 ex rk tele demon 18 hits 44%

Ji2 f32 ex df4 nj2 ji3 b1 ex rk standing 3 tele demon 19 hits 45%

Ji2 f32 ex df4 nj2 ji3 22 standing reset 35% 1 bar

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Yes

He loses his overhead special slash but he gains cool mix ups and an ermac ex lift like he had in MKD and MKD tele throw for a great ender and screen switcher

Df1 is an overhead sword special he can combo after w a bar linking an ex lift db4

Also I believe it's 332 mid mid low do u can mix up 33 OH special mentioned above

Also b2 is a OH sword swipe hit confirmable as well as f2
Damnit Pig now is not the time to make my mouth water this late at night lol