What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Damn I wish I would've seen this before I left my place I totally would've been able to help you. I was just on lol.
lol no worries man.

I had a lot of untrained perfect pokes. Just going through my list and getting them battle ready.

Nice to have options for teams at my fingertips. Had scyther sitting in my box for a long time lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
lol no worries man.

I had a lot of untrained perfect pokes. Just going through my list and getting them battle ready.

Nice to have options for teams at my fingertips. Had scyther sitting in my box for a long time lol
I still have quite a few in my boxes too lol. Litwick, Beldum, Pawniard, a ralts and two Charmanders lol. (For two seperate Charizard X sets) I am going to EV train my Scizor and Mawile today. I feel you on the team options, I always love having things sitting on the bench to fiddle with in case something isn't working on my team.

jdhelvick

GET SCALPED
Ok updates on everyone's stuff.

@xKhaoTik I could get everything accept yer starraptor. Unfortunately I was unable to hunt one down with reckless. I only got one with intimidate. I have yer beldum though and I'm about to hack yer t-tarite.

@TakeAChance got yer stuff. Whenever yer ready.

@xMWFx616x I have all yer stuff as well.

@jdhelvick I have yer Riolu all ready. Not sure how the IV's look, but they shouldnt be bad and have the moves.
Alright man sounds good. just let me know when you have a chance to trade