What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I can get you a Yamask If you want. :3 but if you two are doing a trade then i won't Just let me know
Yeah, we're on top of it :D. Thanks though.

I gotta find a quiet male partner for Yamask. Literally all the partners I have for it are modest lol
Alright, so I finally got a 5 IV Adamant Growlithe with Intimidate (I swear, there's a 10% chance you'll get that over Flash Fire), but it's -Sp. Def. Is that okay? Or should I keep trying for - Sp. Atk?

EDIT: I guess, I should ask if you even want Intimidate lol

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Yeah, we're on top of it :D. Thanks though.

Alright, so I finally got a 5 IV Adamant Growlithe with Intimidate (I swear, there's a 10% chance you'll get that over Flash Fire), but it's -Sp. Def. Is that okay? Or should I keep trying for - Sp. Atk?

EDIT: I guess, I should ask if you even want Intimidate lol

Ability doesn't matter for me when it comes to Arcanine lol. Both are good. And I'm not picky about the IVs either.

I already have life orbs I can get you, I'll whip up some bands/specs though. No worries man, I have an action replay for older gens too so I can pretty much get whatever the hell I want now lol. If you did happen to have a spare prankster Thundurus you wanted to throw my way I wouldn't complain. :p

@TakeAChance I'll hit you up with it when I get home from work. I'll be home around four.

Alright so let me make a list to make sure I have everyone and everything:

@xKhaoTik
Tyranitite
Reckless Starly/Staravia- I went to take care of this on and I don't have a reckless starly, only keen eye. No one with a safari on my friend's list either. I'll see if I can get anything off GTS when I get home.
Adamant Beldum

Chance
Petaya Berry
Leftovers

MWF
Choice Specs
Choice Bands
Charizardite Y
Life Orbs

@jdhelvick
Bullet Punch and crunch Riolu
I can definetly make you a thundurus and anything else you can think of. What move set do you want? I run volt switch/thunderbolt t wave/taunt focus blast and hp ice but I can put whatever you want on it as long as it's legal to go thru bank.

Dude what?! I'm killing myself for a Adamant Gale Wing Fletching. I have a Jolly one so that's the next best thing I guess.

I have Torchic too but its Blaze and Docile :(

I heard drillbur is pretty good too. Do you want anything for them?
I can give you a perfect 6 IV gale wings fletch if you still need it it'll take me like 15 minutes to breed if I use my ditto and already perfect talonflame

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I can definetly make you a thundurus and anything else you can think of. What move set do you want? I run volt switch/thunderbolt t wave/taunt focus blast and hp ice but I can put whatever you want on it as long as it's legal to go thru bank.
Could You make a DarkRai to Keep if possible. I Really love that Pokemon <3

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Absolutely what do you want on it? I recommend dark void for sure.
YA. ^_^. Ummm give it whatever you think is good. Don't really Care. Just think its a really cool Poke. Also How is the Keldo, Meloetta Thing Going. I actually Want to Keep Meloetta if possible. :oops: I was playing around with Her on Showdown and she is awesome.

Is it possible to breed a Pokemon and transfer its ability?

I know you can use an everstone to transfer the nature but I was wondering if you can transfer the ability to. Mainly hidden abilities
a female will pass down a HA 80% of the time and a male will pass it 20% that's why I always gen my pokes as females if I'm going to have to rebreed them for vgc.

YA. ^_^. Ummm give it whatever you think is good. Don't really Care. Just think its a really cool Poke. Also How is the Keldo, Meloetta Thing Going. I actually Want to Keep Meloetta if possible. :oops: I was playing around with Her on Showdown and she is awesome.
Still working on it but I'm gonna google and see if there's an easier way.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I can give you a perfect 6 IV gale wings fletch if you still need it it'll take me like 15 minutes to breed if I use my ditto and already perfect talonflame
Joker gave me an adamant Gale Wing Fletch, but damn, a perfect one? If you can make it adamant, then please share lol

Im really salty. Cause i lost to shit ton of people who kept switching. And there was nothing i could do. I just want more skill. I feel like if they limited it then there would be more thought into it then. Oh let me switch to a better type. then i do it. then he does it again. And it keeps going. Its just really stupid. Also dislike the luck in it. I missed 3 moves with 95% accuracy. He hit 3 Hurricanes. Like its just doesnt make sense at all. To some extent you can predict but you also cannot. Since you can run one of 700+ Pokemon. So tying to figure out what could come next is like wtf.
Hax are real and it's sucks I rage pretty hard if a match is swayed too far in one direction.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
That set sounds perfect to me. :) If you could make it modest too that would cover all of it. :)