What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Why are your Wonder Trades so gdlk? XD And I'd prefer something with no perfect IV's (I like starting with a clean slate, in case I want to try a different set) and nature wise, I guess Quiet, but only if it would be easy for you to obtain (like if you have a Quiet ghost type already)
Alright no problem. I will let you know when I'm done.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Id say either scarfed excadrill for spinning or mandibuzz/latias for defogging if you want hazards gone. Just my two cents. :p
Issue is when you run into Faster Pokemon. And they get One Shotted :(. Also Dont run Legendaries really

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Figured you could at least breed that staraptor with the one you get that has reckless to make it easier @xKhaoTik lol.
Issue is when you run into Faster Pokemon. And they get One Shotted :(. Also Dont run Legendaries really
Yeah but he has decent enough speed to blow a lot of shit up. You could always run defensive excadrill, but I don't think it's that great. No legendaries is understandable I suppose lol. Mandibuzz could do well for you then. Not only is she a great physical wall, she is a defogger and can deal with pokemon who setup with whirlwind. Learns knock off through breeding too.
nope, all yours.
Oh schweet! thanks, needed that for dex. :)

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
No you gave me one already when you were drunk lol.

And I should've told you that I got an Adamant Fletchling with Gale Wings thru WT today. Yours has better IVs tho lol
LOL that wasn't me man. I've never had a sip of alcohol in my life XD

And that's okay. Is there anything else you'd like? I have a few Adamant Growlithes lol