What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm breeding some Riolu's with Vacuum Wave if anybody wants one. I also have some with Crunch and Bullet Punch. I plan on finding a spot for him on a team as either a physical or special sweeper. Probably physical because he is still really good imo with Extremespeed and a Life orb.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I'm breeding some Riolu's with Vacuum Wave if anybody wants one. I also have some with Crunch and Bullet Punch. I plan on finding a spot for him on a team as either a physical or special sweeper. Probably physical because he is still really good imo with Extremespeed and a Life orb.

Me!!

xKhaoTik

Ok cool! I'll hit you up with them when I can. Breeding Lucarios take a little longer than most because you have to evolve every one you want to breed, since Riolu is a baby pokemon. Damn happiness levels and stuff.

Lol the struggle is real haha. But man, STAB Bullet Punch and Vacuum Wave with Technician in Mega Form lol. Couple that with extreme speed and life orb and I think we have an extremely deadly sweeper.

xKhaoTik

Also, will anyone be on later in the day? I'll be home from work at that time and I need to trade my Scyther to make it evolve.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Lol the struggle is real haha. But man, STAB Bullet Punch and Vacuum Wave with Technician in Mega Form lol. Couple that with extreme speed and life orb and I think we have an extremely deadly sweeper.
His mega ability is actually Adaptability which is almost scarier than Technician tbh lol. I wish I could still use Mega Luke competitively. ;___; I love that fucking thing, it looks so baller and hits like gaaawdayum man. You're right though he is still really good, especially if you let him set up. Also, coincidentally I need to evolve my scyther too so I can hit you up tonight.

xKhaoTik

His mega ability is actually Adaptability which is almost scarier than Technician tbh lol. I wish I could still use Mega Luke competitively. ;___; I love that fucking thing, it looks so baller and hits like gaaawdayum man. You're right though he is still really good, especially if you let him set up. Also, coincidentally I need to evolve my scyther too so I can hit you up tonight.

O shit Adaptability? Then that means Close Combat has absurd damage then right?

xKhaoTik

Do pokemon lose affection after trading them and back?

I was maxing out my Scyther in Amie, but then I got scared because idk what would happen if I trade it and then it comes back to me hating me lol. I like the perks you get from Affection so that's why I asked.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Do pokemon lose affection after trading them and back?

I was maxing out my Scyther in Amie, but then I got scared because idk what would happen if I trade it and then it comes back to me hating me lol. I like the perks you get from Affection so that's why I asked.
You get perks besides Return being really good and evolution for some pokemon?

Also, I was in the Restaurant Le Wow doing double battles and sometimes when I try to switch a pokemon of mine out, it says I can't. Is this some double battle rule I don't know about?

xKhaoTik

You get perks besides Return being really good and evolution for some pokemon?

Also, I was in the Restaurant Le Wow doing double battles and sometimes when I try to switch a pokemon of mine out, it says I can't. Is this some double battle rule I don't know about?

Yea some pokemon will survive a damaging attack because they love you, extra critical hits, and some others. You lose a heart when it happens tho. Level 2 affection gives more exp too.

And I have no idea about double battles in Le Wow. I always do triple. Did you fight a Wobbuffet? I know one of the chefs has one and it has shadow tag.

jdhelvick

GET SCALPED
wait you have extra lucarios with bullet punch and crunch? sign me up man!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Yea some pokemon will survive a damaging attack because they love you, extra critical hits, and some others. You lose a heart when it happens tho. Level 2 affection gives more exp too.

And I have no idea about double battles in Le Wow. I always do triple. Did you fight a Wobbuffet? I know one of the chefs has one and it has shadow tag.
Too bad that only works in game. And not in Battles with Friends. or online :(

I have the 3DS action replay. Ill hack you one if you want.
Can i get one as well. :)