What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Got my modest Feebas! Also got an Adamant Karrablast. Will anyone be available soon so I can trade them to evolve?

xKhaoTik

Alright I'm ready for the trades.

Also, I have an extra 5IV modest Feebas, an Adamant Karrablast and an Adamant Skorupi. I was gonna use them for WT but if anyone here wants them, they're yours. I also have the prism scale for Feebas.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Alright I'm ready for the trades.

Also, I have an extra 5IV modest Feebas, an Adamant Karrablast and an Adamant Skorupi. I was gonna use them for WT but if anyone here wants them, they're yours. I also have the prism scale for Feebas.
Still on the stupid Shelmet hunt lol. And I'd love the Feebas (obviously lol) but I don't really have much to offer seeing as you already have a Porygon-Z :oops:

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
I haven't played in a month or so. Heard that baton pass was suspect to get banned by smogon. Anything in the past month happen that I need to know about? Also, got the strongest urge to play today because I want a shiny pumpkaboo, do the sizes effect their stats? I forgot.

xKhaoTik

Still on the stupid Shelmet hunt lol. And I'd love the Feebas (obviously lol) but I don't really have much to offer seeing as you already have a Porygon-Z :oops:

do you have an adamant scyther or beldum?

Edit: thanks btw!

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I haven't played in a month or so. Heard that baton pass was suspect to get banned by smogon. Anything in the past month happen that I need to know about? Also, got the strongest urge to play today because I want a shiny pumpkaboo, do the sizes effect their stats? I forgot.
Swagger Got banned. A few Megas Got Banned. Why are they Banned Baton Pass. FacePalm. And yes Size Affects their Stats

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Swagger Got banned. A few Megas Got Banned. Why are they Banned Baton Pass. FacePalm. And yes Size Affects their Stats
I dont think it's going to get banned as they are talking about nerfing it in some way, but I don't think this one will happen. That's just me though I could be wrong.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
All the pokes you gave me last night. You gave me an Adamant Scyther too
Oh ok cool I remember that now lol. Sorry I got drunk last night I don't even remember falling asleep, I do remember going in and out of sleep while trying to trade with you though haha.