What's new

Perfect Legend's Raiden

NKZero

Noob
Well PL is back and this time he did it with Raiden. I must say that is the best Raiden I have EVER seen. So damn scary and aggressive and it's amazing how many times he used the teleport without the opponent knowing when.

I'm really thinking of picking up the character after watching that....

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'm mad people actually thought PL actually fell off at all. He's still in there lol. And I've known about his Raiden for a loooong time now. This character is so gay lol.

I'm mad people actually thought PL actually fell off at all. He's still in there lol. And I've known about his Raiden for a loooong time now. This character is so gay lol.
This is a whole other side of raiden we haven't seen yet. It's just crazy, its like the character he picks up will be turned into something else, just like with Kl, he does the teleport at all the right moments and even if they are punishable it will still be a guessing game. You can see that Pl has a lot of tech to counter d1 pokes that have been dominating so much in the recent Mk tourneys. Congrats to the guy for winning the tourney and Slips has definitely proven himself to be one of the best mk players out there.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Raiden doesn't have a bad matchup. He has 5-5 match ups but no real bad match up. If anyone tries to claim he has a bad match up --> is just a plain asshole.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
To be fair, a lot of people have been under the impression that he was flat out done with the game. I'm glad he's back though, I just want to see him defend the belt at EVO; if he does that everyone will respect him again.

THTB

Sonya and Reptile. They can both easily punish his teleport.
Neither of these two beat Raiden, and a good portion of the cast can punish teleport, but it's not easy at all. I don't care what anyone says...you are not punishing a top Raiden's teleport anywhere close to often.

His bad matchup, if anything, is likely Mileena. She straight up nullifies a lot of his game just by her hitbox alone.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Neither of these two beat Raiden, and a good portion of the cast can punish teleport, but it's not easy at all. I don't care what anyone says...you are not punishing a top Raiden's teleport anywhere close to often.

His bad matchup, if anything, is likely Mileena. She straight up nullifies a lot of his game just by her hitbox alone.
Good point I forgot about mileena.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
PL should start wearing hats to tournaments...

ahahaha but really, that is a nice Raiden. I'm glad to see that P> isn't done with MK.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
This was total epic sauce. Made my boring work day much more enjoyable. Very nice, fundamentally sound Raiden from PL. great to see him back.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Ohio > VSM is confirmed as of today.

[MENTION=4]THTB[/MENTION], is Perfect Legend coming tomorrow?

I loved his Raiden. Love watching PL play, he's just none stop movement and offense. I wouldn't be surprised if he took EVO! Go PL!

THTB

[MENTION=27]m2dave[/MENTION] I honestly don't know. Likely not. :/

To be fair, a lot of people have been under the impression that he was flat out done with the game. I'm glad he's back though, I just want to see him defend the belt at EVO; if he does that everyone will respect him again.
TBH, i dont respect you at all if the only reason you will respect PL is if he wins EVO again......

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?

Cyblax...? Those two go awkward.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Raiden, like Scorpion and Kung Lao, has no bad matchups,
Granted he might have a general disadvantage here or there (like Mileenas d4)

As for that Raiden that PLs got there, divine wind on that.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ohio > VSM is confirmed as of today.

[MENTION=4]THTB[/MENTION], is Perfect Legend coming tomorrow?
Last time I checked NO ONE FROM VSM has gone to a major and not competed and decided to "Watch"

VSM > Ohio

EDIT: I was heavily impressed w PL's play