What's new

PC / Gaming Related Deals

wazz

Noob
if any1 can find the cosby which aired in 1996. let me knw. i checked every where but i cant find it

Tim Static

Adminerator
MarkMan posted a heads up that at some point today GameShark.com should have a special deal on Mad Catz FightSticks. Here's the lowdown.

* $50 off Round 1 Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition FightSticks (PS3).
* Buy one Standard Edition FightStick, get another one for free. (PS3/XBox 360).

The last time deals like these came up, the products sold out rather quickly. This was a little ways back when the sticks were in higher demand though. Regardless, if you want to purchase one of these, it'd probably be smart to act quickly.

This special deal is supposed to last until Monday, Nov. 30th.

Tim Static

Adminerator

ZAQ

Noob

http://doragame.nickjr.com/
Nick Jr offers Dora the Explorer Game Download for Free when you sign up for email offers. After registering your name and email, you will receive an email with a code to download the game for free

Tim Static

Adminerator
GoldenOreos said:
thats retarded....why is that cable even availabe if it only does 480i, thats standard definition anyways
Its still a component cable, not an HD cable. and you'd be suprised how much of a difference it does make

ZAQ

Noob
Yeah I bought one. If you need a cable or just would rather use component 4$+fs isn't going to kill you.
It's just a sleazy marketing strategy, but it is still only $4.

ZAQ

Noob
$49.95 Value FREE 1 Year Genuine Trend Micro Internet Security 2010
To get your free 1 year Trend Micro Internet Security 2010 license, all you need to do is just download the 149MB TIS175_IOMEGA.exe setup file from:

http://shop.trendmicro.com/iomega/en/?sn=f9bj26006x

During installation, when asked to enter your Trend Micro Internet Security serial number, just select “Install a free trial version“. You will also come to a part where you need to activate the program by entering your email address. You will need to download around 75MB for the first update.

# Clean up registry and temp files for faster performance
# Get protection against suspicious email and IM links
# Protect your information from identity theft
# Authenticate hotspots and Wi-Fi networks when you travel
# Remotely lock data and files when your laptop is stolen
# Protect your smartphone from viruses and data theft