What's new

Patch Notes Stream 8-31-2015 (Updated w/ Stream Youtube Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I started playing Gunslinger in the second week of the game, I will demand OG props for using this shittier variation :D
Point taken, I just want some money shot fake outs. :( #GodTierGhettoFatality

What do you mean? U could cancel the throw animation? Also Kitana has a 54% meterless and Pretador a 60% with meter... I dont think damage is an issue here.
The same way they did it for Bone Shaper's F22 grab string.

Krabman

Noob
It's going to be funny if Goro becomes really strong and people who actually mained him when no one else did becomes much harder to fight.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Im hype for any Cryo buff. Been having faith in this variation even before news about the patch. :)

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I really hope Jacqui's buffs make her viable, especially Shotgun and High Tech. Her Tech Shield special definitely needs improvement too.
I am honestly not hopeful for high tech that much.

I wish they could just release the patch notes.
But I can hibernate for a few days so it is what it is.

Plop

Noob
I think it'll be something to do with his ex parry, but that's just a guess

Edit-This was meant to be a reply to a post in like the first page but I obviously didn't hot the "reply" button properly

Last edited:

SEV

Noob
Ice hammer will probably be run cancelable for Unbreakable Sub-Zero with advantage, possibly having the low be + enough to be guaranteed: unbreakable hint possibly meaning that it's unable to be poked out of. It's the only way I see the clue working with the rushdownsub hashtag.

Status
Not open for further replies.