What's new

Passed out man robbed and left on a subway track

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC

"A drunken 38-year-old man fell between Saturday and Sunday night in Stockholm subway platform to the track and fell off the track and lay down. Case saw another man jumped from platform to track - and robbed the unconscious mans wallet, a gold chain and a mobile phone. The man was gone out a few minutes later drove to the station subway train to pass over. A man was seriously injured."

disgusting...

Reactions: ToX

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
and i thought that mk9 subway stage fatality was brutal,i guess i was wrong,even a game could not be more violent than a sick mind!!!!!!!

aj1701

Noob
I hope they catch the thief, but at the same time don't drink so fucking much you pass out and fall into subway tracks.

Seapeople

This one's for you
So if they do find the robber, do you think he could be tried for murder?
Edit: Nevermind, I reread the description. It's crazy that the guy actually survived that.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
lol, his drunk ass got robbed xD, thats what u get for drinking 6 beers. or however many it takes to get u that shitfaced drunk. how much u wanna bet he stops drinking after this?

unless of course that train killed him, in which case the moral of the story is...u gotta know when enuff is enuff.

I don't feel sorry for the drunk man at all.

I feel disgusted for the thieves though. Any type of thief is a coward, but to leave the man there, and then rob him too, that's a disgusting human being. The passed out man is simply a stupid human being.

If I saw a man passed out, and clearly could tell they were drunk, I'd still call police and wait for them to arrive to help him.

aj1701

Noob
I don't feel sorry for the drunk man at all.

I feel disgusted for the thieves though. Any type of thief is a coward, but to leave the man there, and then rob him too, that's a disgusting human being. The passed out man is simply a stupid human being.

If I saw a man passed out, and clearly could tell they were drunk, I'd still call police and wait for them to arrive to help him.
Exactly how I feel, but if I'd be really annoyed I'm now helping cleanup someone elses mess.