What's new

Overwatch Discussion Thread

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Her range is wonderful. Grenade is nigh-infinte and has a "ok" AoE which can be great when throwing and using abilities from high positions. Sleep dart has a slow startup but the dart is fast as shit. She's meant to disrupt tanks when advancing. Namely Rein while he is pushing a payload, D.Va slowly pacing while shooting, Roadhog advancing with Whole Hog. What comes next is combing support ults such as Lucio/Ana, Zenyatta/Ana. Which in itself has potential. Discording an enemy after a dleep dart is a nigh death sentence. A boosted Soilder 76/Rein Wombos. She will never get play of the game, but her potential burst combo dmg, disrupt, and buff/debuff meta can change that last push into a hell of a story.

On a side note I'm looking forward to long distance Winstion shutdowns.

And the best thing every.

SLEEPING BASTION SO WE CAN PUSH. OMG YEEAAASSSS!!!!!!!! KILL REINS SHIELD THEN SLEEP BASTION! FUCK YOU HANAMURA!!!!!!!!!!
You still think Bastion is a big deal? He's easier to disrupt than torb man

Creepy00

Noob
What rank are you guys? I'd be down, I'm rank 63 though. Don't want to have to carry you level 40 scrubs ;)

or you know, be carried, if you're like 70's...
I just recently was fluctuated around 67-68 for a while. But Now, since I have been playing with a group, I level up to rank 71. Having a team that knows what they are doing and their roles does a lot.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
What rank are you guys? I'd be down, I'm rank 63 though. Don't want to have to carry you level 40 scrubs ;)

or you know, be carried, if you're like 70's...
We fluctuate between 69 - 60 depending on our Pugs. Shaz can go down to like rank 57 but he's better than that. Only slightly though.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
the only reason i'm even near 57 is because i was running with @SM StarGazer team for 4 or 5 games, and those matches were the only ones i lost in placement. i'm statistically way better than heroes and most of his placement matches were with me that's why he made it to 60s

HeroesNZ

Oh okay so what I'm reading is:
"The only reason I'm even near 57 is because I wasn't playing with Heroes".

You guys all see it, it's right there.

Creepy00

Noob
I have no idea how to get a team on xbox I really need one keep getting ranked down now I m 40 :mad::mad:
Well, there are numerous sites where you make a post requesting for "X" players to form a group or join a group that picks your interests, such as: https://findoverwatch.com/en or the Overwatch Discord group.
Alternatively, you could also add any good player you run across and form a group with him/her. If you are lucky, you could join a party of 5 players.
Or you could play solo hero carry such as Genji, or Zarya if you feel confident with your skills.

Creepy00

Noob
Man, today was a such good day for me. Earlier this afternoon I was at rank 67-68, and now by night I'm at 74. I would have been at 75, but our opponents would always be the underdogs and/or ragequit :/

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
the only reason i'm even near 57 is because i was running with @SM StarGazer team for 4 or 5 games, and those matches were the only ones i lost in placement. i'm statistically way better than heroes and most of his placement matches were with me that's why he made it to 60s
Do blame me sir. I keep a gold medal on LOCK! Best Pharah on this site, best Mei, and best 76. Never lost a competitive games with Heroes on the team.

Just saiyan...:DOGE

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Do blame me sir. I keep a gold medal on LOCK! Best Pharah on this site, best Mei, and best 76. Never lost a competitive games with Heroes on the team.

Just saiyan...:DOGE

heroes is trash i let him play by himself and he dropped 5 ranks why wasnt anybody watching him?

HeroesNZ

I dropped 1 rank fool. Last time I finished playing with you I was already down to 63

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
you guys have been with me from the start and i'd just like to announce that i made level 70 solo queing pls hold the applause i couldnt have done it without you all

The Highlander

There can be only one
So I don't really understand the symmetra nerf nor the torb nerf to be honest. Like stacking is what cause the problem right? So getting rid of stacking already solved the problem. One Torb can't carry a team...

Oh and there's a huge bug, Mei's ice wall is infinite. Means you have to break it down to get past. Blizzard said they are working on a fix though...

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
The game crashes on Xbox when too many Ana are chosen so the weekly brawl isn t working
its not just that, when ana hits any target with her primary fire the game crashes and if you are in a game with her it crashes for everybody. Ive also heard that the game crashes regardless after 10 minutes or so. a lot of people reporting this on the blizzard forums