What's new

Overwatch Discussion Thread

Noob
ya and he's never even got a potm
Poor Heroes lol, regardless getting carried is pretty comun even on pc... there are a ton of ppl that are friends with some of the pros or frequent their streams often enouth to play with them and get carried

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Poor Heroes lol, regardless getting carried is pretty comun even on pc... there are a ton of ppl that are friends with some of the pros or frequent their streams often enouth to play with them and get carried
he's like that guy who does "well" when the team is already winning by a mile you know? he's not the guy going with like 4 golds on a loss

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Lmfao this rank 56 peasant needs to learn his place.

Shaz the kind of guy to flashbang a teleporter as McCree to stop it from moving and still miss his FTH.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
So sick of dying from one or two bullets when I use Zenyatta. Thank God Blizzard has acknowledged that he needs to be rebalanced. He is the most underused character in tournament for a reason.

HanSolo

Noob
So sick of dying from one or two bullets when I use Zenyatta. Thank God Blizzard has acknowledged that he needs to be rebalanced. He is the most underused character in tournament for a reason.
agreed. Zenyatta is my most played, very enjoyable to play. I think he just needs a health buff and he'd be completely viable.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
then Im using it at the wrong times, need to get more used to his super while grinding games.
Yeah, so the key is to never use it from in front of a team; and as much as possible, to use it while dropping down into the middle of or behind a team.

You can get on a ledge overlooking the enemy team, jump, trigger it in the air while falling down and then land and wreck them before they have a chance to do anything about it.

Used this way, it's very hard for the team to be able to react at all until at least 2-3 of them are dead. So it's best saved for when they're grouped up, pushing a payload or otherwise focused on something together.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
She looks interesting. Seems like she requires teamwork even more than Mercy.

I look forward to the wave of instant Ana picks in Competitive that play her like she's Hanzo