What's new

Combo List - Kotal Kahn [Outdated] The Kotal Kahnbo Thread

so we have to make a new combo thread will all the latest kombos damages and more
and we must help all...
we must help for to make one very good combo thread for all his varitations..
combos big damages strategies and more stuff
this is my opinion
what is your opinion;;
kotal kan deserves the best combo thread will all his 3 varitations..
The quoted post was originally four separate posts. You have made repeat posts too often in the short time you have been on TYM. Please stop making repeat posts: use the edit button if you have more to say. The edit button has the symbol of a pencil on it.

Entropic is working on making a better combo thread.

And can we freaking ban or give warnings at the very least to people who do shit like this? Seriously, he made the thread on the day of the game's release, and it's only update was a week after, and a moderator has to do it for him. From that point, absolutely nothing. It's not like he hasn't been here to update the resource, he has posts months in from that point, he simply doesn't care.

Seriously, it's not even speculation at this point, this guy made this thread than for no other reason to see his name on the front page.
I don't think it's ban-worthy. A warning is reasonable.

I just wanna remind: The regular forum-goers are able to tag mods at any time they wish. Since we have done away with character-specific moderators, we need the character's forum-goers to communicate with the staff about forum issues if they don't have a site mod already watching and tending to their forum. The members have to notify the mods sooner about the matter, rather than wait for them to stumble upon the outdated threads on their own.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Just a quick heads up, I'm still chugging away on the combo thread. I lost the computer all of yesterday evening when I expected to have it, so that put me well behind. My GF runs a photography charity for cancer patients and their families to supply free, professional photos for them and she bad a session I didn't know about and needed to do her editing. Most things I'll.be stubborn about, but something like that I couldn't. LOL.

But just wanted to.inform folks.of.the reason for the delay so no one thinks ive already lost interest or am slacking.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Welp, its up finally. The initial rough draft any way, I will add, subtract and edit as necessary in the coming days.

Took longer than i thought just to get the skeleton of the thing put together. Hopefully we can flesh it out. I'd love to get some info from some of our high level Kotal players. If we're gonna do this, we may as well go whole-hog and try to do it right.

Welp, its up finally. The initial rough draft any way, I will add, subtract and edit as necessary in the coming days.

Took longer than i thought just to get the skeleton of the thing put together. Hopefully we can flesh it out. I'd love to get some info from some of our high level Kotal players. If we're gonna do this, we may as well go whole-hog and try to do it right.

Great job, Entropic. I just had a quick skim through but looks really good.