What's new

Online Feedback and Discussion Thread

PRS

Xbl: dem0neyes
I just want something to be equal to SS4 netcode. That game literally feels like you are playing offline. I would take MK 9's visual lag over Injustice's input lag any day.
Everytime i see someone say this i think i must have been playing a different game online lol... getting dped inbetween cr.jabs is nothing like offline in that game (unless SS4 isn't referring to super street fighter 4 which i hope it isn't)

D

Deleted member 9158

I find the game doesn't actually physically lag like MK9 did online, but there is slight input delay that throws me off hard. For example, with harley and I can land the TS 1 B3, J2 B121 for like, 36% offline perfectly 9/10 times. But online I can barely land the B3 after TS 1. Just makes timing a little more tight, but other than that its a huge improvement imo

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I just join a room and challenge random people that show they have a good connection, this typically results in a some descent matches that have lil to no lag, rarely it happens though.

Oh yeah always hard wire your console in, DO NOT use the wiresless, it can cause some issues

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
People who talks about different off and online timming now has the best tool to make it NOT a problem:
Train online with a friend to adjust and learn the proper timming.

Stchamps

PSN: SoaD_009
People who talks about different off and online timming now has the best tool to make it NOT a problem:
Train online with a friend to adjust and learn the proper timming.
This is the dumbest ****ing answer I have read in a while. Congratulations! It isn't about adjusting to this pathetic excuse of an online Injutice offers. Let's take Killer Frost's BnB:

F1,1,3,Black Ice - U3 - U3 - 2,2 Flash Freeze{MB} - F1,1,3,Frozen Daggers

It does not matter how perfectly I time the U3's. It is truly impossible to land 2 of them online. If I press U3 too early the move won't come out. If I press it too late my opponent hits the ground.

It's a ****ing joke how terrible this netcode is. You would think with the millions of dollars NRS makes they could hire some competent programmers. I have a criminal justice degree and two years of law school, so I'm probably more qualified then NRS's staff.

Merged, the many online discussion threads, regarding issues, feedback and such, please discuss in this thread to keep it uniform.

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
It's a ****ing joke how terrible this netcode is. You would think with the millions of dollars NRS makes they could hire some competent programmers. I have a criminal justice degree and two years of law school, so I'm probably more qualified then NRS's staff.
well jeez man maybe if you asked nicely...

also twitter i guess?

The netcode for this game is identical to MK9 and has the same setup, flaws and hideous programming. We are having the MK9 experience all over again. The idiotic idea of Player matches showing your record of wins and losses is back again so if you encounter someone that feels it's "too good", they'll decline, Not only that It takes forever to find someone so it becomes rather annoying after a while. The matchmaking system does an awful job of pairing people up. It picks people with the most incompatible connections to you and with no game knowledge whatsoever. The ping section is there for decoration, it doesn't even work, nor in ranked, it only works in lobbies. It's as if the matchmaking sytem is trolling you. When you do find a match, they rage quit or leave after one match if they lose. Player lobbies are terrible as well, all people want to do is play the lag ridden king of the hill modes. No one wants to accept a challenge. Ranked is a joke. All you will find in ranked is "game session no longer available" errors mid matches and people rage quitting to give you a loss. And the icing on the cake, the input delay is so bad that some characters are unplayable online. Green Arrow, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Flash, just to name a few. Matches feel like you're underwater and nothing works, so every match turns into a flowchart who can outzone who faster.

Certain Characters like for example: deathstroke, Sinestro, Doomsday, raven, Black adam etc become impossible to fight against due to the hideous netcode. It's even more discouraging this time around due to how this games mechanics work. The window for hit confirms, the wakeup system and reversals are much tighter in this game than they were in MK9, and with the same netcode MK9 had, the game becomes beyond unplayable online. Frame traps don't even work online. Just like MK9, If you don't have an offline scene, don't even bother taking the game seriously or try to level up, you'll only get frustrated and possible suffer from a stroke or heart complications. With that said, Shout outs to NRS (Neanderthals Running Software) you did it again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I really don't understand, the online is astronomically better than Mk9 in my experience.

There are some laggy matches but 3-4 bars outside of Koh feels great.

I agree, I play much better on Injustice connection wise than I did on MK. The net code appears to be much better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
The netcode for this game is identical to MK9 and has the same setup, flaws and hideous programming. We are having the MK9 experience all over again. The idiotic idea of Player matches showing your record of wins and losses is back again so if you encounter someone that feels it's "too good", they'll decline, Not only that It takes forever to find someone so it becomes rather annoying after a while. The matchmaking system does an awful job of pairing people up. It picks people with the most incompatible connections to you and with no game knowledge whatsoever. The ping section is there for decoration, it doesn't even work, nor in ranked, it only works in lobbies. It's as if the matchmaking sytem is trolling you. When you do find a match, they rage quit or leave after one match if they lose. Player lobbies are terrible as well, all people want to do is play the lag ridden king of the hill modes. No one wants to accept a challenge. Ranked is a joke. All you will find in ranked is "game session no longer available" errors mid matches and people rage quitting to give you a loss. And the icing on the cake, the input delay is so bad that some characters are unplayable online. Green Arrow, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Flash, just to name a few. Matches feel like you're underwater and nothing works, so every match turns into a flowchart who can outzone who faster.

Certain Characters like for example: deathstroke, Sinestro, Doomsday, raven, Black adam etc become impossible to fight against due to the hideous netcode. It's even more discouraging this time around due to how this games mechanics work. The window for hit confirms, the wakeup system and reversals are much tighter in this game than they were in MK9, and with the same netcode MK9 had, the game becomes beyond unplayable online. Frame traps don't even work online. Just like MK9, If you don't have an offline scene, don't even bother taking the game seriously or try to level up, you'll only get frustrated and possible suffer from a stroke or heart complications. With that said, Shout outs to NRS (Neanderthals Running Software) you did it again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
Why wont u speak for yourself? Im sick of u telling everyone how bad online is like its supposed to be for everyone who buys this game.
Its not for everyone so bad like it is for you, so stop spreading all this disinformation or atleast dont make it look like this is guaranteed for anyone with a internetconnection.

Few things-
The online is not something you want to constantly train on to get better. It will mess up your offline timing so bad, so don't take online so serious. It's only good if you have someone to always play with who has a good connection to you.

I get random laggy players, but most of the time the issue is input lag that is so hard to see. Even when I get less laggy matches they just spam and ragequit.

You can tell ppl to go wired but 90% of PSN and XBLA community on these games are young kids who can only have wireless. Also it's not always you causing lag.

It's not as bad as MK b/c MK had moments where the server actually kicked you off and compatibility packs fucking up the game. Still, it doesn't make it much better either and we haven't seen the compat. pack on Injustice yet.

I think it's weird how fighters still struggle to nail online. I think SCV and Tekken Tag 2 have the best netcodes as I have left the house a few hrs while streaming these, came back and it was perfectly fine.

<------- Has it on PS3. Just my testimony. After story mode, been playing non stop online play. IGAU has taken from my Monster Hunter time. This guy has zero issues with online play on PS3. Its as fluid as can be (3-4 bars at least, even in KOTH and Survivor modes.) The connection used is Ethernet cable with Xfinity Broadband.

Backfire

Noob
Since I've used Ethernet cable I've not had any problems with online. There is input lag quite obviously but it doesn't make me drop combos

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I'm having trouble doing Frost's U3, U3 in succession during online, which i have no problem doing offline.
fact of the matter, online will never be good as offline. just find a 3-4 bar person to play with and hope that you don't drop your combos.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Much better than MK9, still not good though.

My connection is and it's still sluggish compared to offline. Also, I find it difficult to land a lot of my combos.

It feels like that on MY connection which is pretty fucking good considering it says my connection is faster than 95% of the USA. I doubt its even playable on some of the lessor connections.
I see you in the lobbies a lot and your connection is actually similar to me and my bf's (B+ grade) ... you never accept my fights :( Anywho, if you want any fights add EMPRESS_CHAY-ARA or my bf: Masaru5051 ... Chay-ara is the account I use for ppl with at least good connections since Im unable to travel offline atm