What's new

Online Feedback and Discussion Thread

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Haven't had time to pick my copy up yet but what is the online like?
Personally I'm giving it a couple weeks before I consider buying so the rose tinted reviews settle down and the people who are angry cause they suck go away. Also gives us time to gauge server consistency.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Personally I'm giving it a couple weeks before I consider buying so the rose tinted reviews settle down and the people who are angry cause they suck go away. Also gives us time to gauge server consistency.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I'm buying 100% just can't get to the store for a while. Just curious to see if it's better online than mk.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I played a couple matches with my brother online, and it was perfect. I played a few randoms for lols as well and the connection was very good, noticeably better then MK's. However there are people you will see in lobbies that have 1-2 bars (4 being max), so if you avoid them you should have a much better experience then MK online.

Stchamps

PSN: SoaD_009
I played a couple matches with my brother online, and it was perfect. I played a few randoms for lols as well and the connection was very good, noticeably better then MK's. However there are people you will see in lobbies that have 1-2 bars (4 being max), so if you avoid them you should have a much better experience then MK online.
Omg you mean it's not like MK's online where every single person has a "4 bar" connection?!

Seapeople

This one's for you
It seems pretty tough to do stuff with strict timing in anything less than 4 bars. 1-2 bars feels like MK9 but overall I think it's a lot better.

Much better than MK9, still not good though.

My connection is and it's still sluggish compared to offline. Also, I find it difficult to land a lot of my combos.

It feels like that on MY connection which is pretty fucking good considering it says my connection is faster than 95% of the USA. I doubt its even playable on some of the lessor connections.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Yeah, the impression I have is that it's much better than MK9 -- I do fine playing East Coast -> Midwest and I haven't had any games randomly break down or drop yet.

There is a bit of a delay that takes some adjusting to. So I'd give it a 78/100 so far. Not mind-blowing, but much improved.

PSN last night, but I have it on both consoles
Yeah, I have been on xbl only. I just got the psn version and I haven't been online yet. Been in practice mode trying to master cyborg iafb which I am failing at atm. I am worried that the PSN version will be much worst than xbl version like it was for mk9.:(

Btw the graphics are noticeably worst on the ps3 version:(

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
It isn't the best netcode I have played on but it is definitely better than MK9. There is not really any lag on good connections, but there is some input delay that will just take some timing adjustments when you go online. It is playable and fun, but if you had your hopes up that it would be perfect it is not.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Omg you mean it's not like MK's online where every single person has a "4 bar" connection?!
Lol yea that was retarded but in MK, you could still play a person with great connection and randomly get lag and disconnect, that hasn't been the case yet in Injustice.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The best thing I can say about the netcode so far, is that it feels stable.

MK9, the online felt like it was held together by string.

It isn't the best netcode I have played on but it is definitely better than MK9. There is not really any lag on good connections, but there is some input delay that will just take some timing adjustments when you go online. It is playable and fun, but if you had your hopes up that it would be perfect it is not.
perfect description... its the input delay.. its very noticeable, makes its hard to move or do combos. i don't want to adjust my combos for online timing, then miss them all for a day offline until I get that timing down again, or learn to move like I have on cement shoes.