What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs (Old) Jacqui Briggs Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
I was unsure, the quote seemed flat.

Then I saw that X-Ray and silently nodded with a smile. I have found the first character I'm gonna try. Dunno if she's gonna be good or not but goddamn that thing looks like a straight beatdown.

Also, that might be the light effects or some shit but the gloves in the X-Ray and the flamethrower look completely different. Also, the glove with the blue light also looks different. Like, you have 3 obvous grooves on her forearm on the flamethrower and they don't seem there in the blue light.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
guys i don't think they'll rip off parts of her body.

and even then why would you wish this on her i thought you liked her, thread.

The glimpse we saw of her X-Ray looks cool. (I'm a sucker for rapid-fire punches)
I've yet to see anything about her character or personality that appeals to me. Hoping we get more.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I really don't like her name, tho. It's like if Cassie were called Jane Cage.
There is plenty of lore in her name. Jax might have wanted a son and already planned on Jackson Briggs Jr. Instead he had a daughter and named her Jacqueline.

It could also be in memory of her unknown mother, who might have died. There is plenty you can write for the reason of her name choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.